Someone has driven into my car

richard_se11
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3069 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Someone has kindly driven into my car in the office car park.

I am hoping that there is evidence available in the form of CCTV so that I might find the culprit and deal with the situation appropriately, but looking at the photo attached, does it look as though new wing/door are needed or that the damage will t-cut out?

In England advise is a verb (a doing word) advise/advising/advised, advice is a noun. I might ask for advice or give advice.

The same with license (verb) license/licensing/licensed, but one would have a driving licence (noun).

hi firstly i doubt whoever is the owner of the cctv footage will release it to you, and i suspect the police wont be interested as its on private land...but your insurers may be able to get a copy of the cctv footage and chase the person who caused it from there....i doubt anyone can say hand on heart what type of repair will be needed, to me it looks like a pretty easy dent to pull out smooth over an respray

Thank you for the replies. I have managed to get the CCTV evidence. The next stage is a polite letter to her asking whether she is aware and for her proposals to deal with it.

In England advise is a verb (a doing word) advise/advising/advised, advice is a noun. I might ask for advice or give advice.

The same with license (verb) license/licensing/licensed, but one would have a driving licence (noun).

Letter to who? Contact your insurer and leather sort it. It's what you pay them for

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D