Big j mac - Armtrac PCN

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3044 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi armadillo, having real problems with my tech stuff, can I type out the letters for you. Can you confirm I must leave dates in. Thanks

Do not waste your time typing them out. Sorry for the late reply if you already have! Dates are important.

Do not waste your time typing them out. Sorry for the late reply if you already have! Dates are important.

Morning guys. Received a letter last night from TNC headed " notice of intention to advise client to issue summons ". It is postmarked 20/11/2015 giving me 7 days to pay up or else they will advise their client (Armtrac) to instigate immediate court action, warning me of the possible consequences.

I am surmising this is not an lba and can ignore it. I just love how they have given me 7 days to reply when the time limit was up the day I received the letter. It's just like the last letter dated 9/11/2015 which was giving me 28 days to respond.

Thanks again for your help.

Normal practice again.

notice of intention to advise client to issue summons

Where do they come up with this rubbish. They could just as easily intend to recommend Armtrac to walk on the moon. It means nothing.

Armtrac should issue an LBA not some poxy little wannabee debt collector

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE

Thanks for that ericsbrother and silverfox, I did think they were at it. Can you say if TNC are in breach of their codes because of the dates and time limits they gave or are they just really at it. I hope it's not a ploy for a back door CCJ.