Got a month long sick note because of stress caused by SEETEC

Casper's Ghost
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3067 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The correct process if you are sick while on JSA is to report this fact to the Jobcentre and complete the appropriate form. The rules about this have just changed - I'm not 100% sure what they are.

Anyhow, the sanction will not apply to your ESA payments, and it will take a couple of weeks for your claim to get up and running.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING. EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

The idea that all politicians lie is music to the ears of the most egregious liars.

the sanction would apply the next time u return to jsa though

it may be worth investigating a mandatory reconsideration and then appeal

remember timelines!!!

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

The SabreSheep, All information is offered on good faith and based on mine and others experiences. I am not a qualified legal professional and you should always seek legal advice if you are unsure of your position.

I got a letter today from SEETEC saying I should go back in for job search. It's dated from yesterday. On Monday I handed in my sicknote to the receptionist, I thought they would at least look at the note. And I siigned off on Monday too. I will ignore this letter as I am no longer on JSA.

How am I autistic?

That poster was just trolling - I removed the post as we don't allow that sort of stuff here.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING. EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

The idea that all politicians lie is music to the ears of the most egregious liars.

yeh not to worry about seetec casper if you got sick note for ESA and you already signed off you donnt have to do anything with them or go back while on ESA id ignore there letter as u have done as its incorrect (crossed in the post) when I got my ESA I just left jcp and signed off with immediate effect with my jcp advisors knowledge and ESA may take few weeks to get up n running but will be all backdated

Oh and can someone help me? The lady who signed me up to ESA gave me the address to send the sicknotes as the letter plus posting the notes back would take too much time.

The reason I haven't sent the sicknotes yet is because I thought I misheard the address.

She said 'Wellingborough Benefit Centre, Post Handling B, Wolverhampton WV99 1DZ and gave me the free postage numbers(I don't know whether I should post that on here, but I won't)

It's the posthandling site B that I thought I misheard, am I right?

Different areas of the country have different benefit processing centres, so we can't tell you the correct address. Best bet would be to contact your Jobcentre and ask them to confirm it - make sure they know you want the address for ESA. And have a pen and paper to hand.

I checked online and there is a Posthandling site A with the postal address and everything so I presume that there is a Posthandling site B.

Very probably. Depends on how sure you are of your recollection. If you send things to the wrong DWP address it will usually get where it needs to be eventually, but it might take longer.