Robinson Way /Hoist morses club loan Demanding letters

twinks73
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2899 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi there,

This is the first time I have actually used a forum as I am quite concerned regarding letters which have recently been coming through the post from Hoist Portfolio and Robins Way demanding money from a loans from Morses Club.

Which was taken out in 2006,2007,2006 but has been shown settled on my credit history in 2/2010.

Even though this shows settled it also says "THE ACCOUNT AND LIABILITY HAS BEEN TRANSFERED TO ANOTHER COMPANY" but it doesn't state which company?

The first letter appeared on 14/10/15 from Hoist Portfilio Holding 2 Limited which is a NOTICE OF ASSIGNMENT for the total of £2.197.00

Then a letter turned up dated 23rd October 2015 which was a NOTICE OF SUMS IN ARREAS which apparently are official notices that the consumer credit act 1974 which states should be sent to customers in arreas .There are 12 pages and have found these quite overwhelming to say the least.

Then on 4th November I received a letter from Robinsons Way who say they are collecting the debt for Hoist Portfolio and states that there is no minimum payment I only pay what I can afford

. I am very confused as looking on my credit record it shows that it is settled but with how I have been bombarded will letters and have even heard an automated message left on my house phone which I thought I was ex directory but have managed to obtain my number.I really would appreciate any information to help me to resolve this as i am so worried as i thought it was settled. Thankyou

Dont fall for it.

RW and Hoist... Just another one in the company.

What do you know about the loan from Morses club? Do you owe it? When was last payment?

We could do with some help from you.

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

**Fko-Filee**

Receptaculum Ignis

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Dont fall for it.

RW and Hoist... Just another one in the company.

What do you know about the loan from Morses club? Do you owe it? When was last payment?

Hi Thanks very much for your reply.

Well the letter dated 23rd October (NOTICE OF SUMS IN ARREARS)

It states that i made three payments

one 2/2010 and a further two payments by 6/2010

to be honest i certainly cant remember making those payments and do not have any receipt for them either.

The loans were taken out for a friend but were in my name but i think the company went into administration

or something as i remember and the balance became settled.

So after all these years all of a sudden they are asking for payment

but what i have read on the internet i don't know if they are trustworthy and legit.

I know my credit is ok as i have two credit cards and have had no problem obtaining credit if need be

so i know my credit report is not causing any problems as of yet.

Thanks for your help in advance its much appreciated.

Just remember

A dca is not a bailliff

And has

No such legal powers

Dx

and they

that NOSIN letter is simply one they must send by FCA guidelines if they think they are the owner of a CCA regulated account

and wish to charge interest etc.

safe to ignore it.

dx

and they

Then on 4th November I received a lettericon from Robinsons Way who say they are collecting the debt for Hoist Portfolio and states that there is no minimum payment I only pay what I can afford

100% a lemon debt. Get doing your homework to find out why it is.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

Thankyou for the reply. LooKing on my credit report this debt will be sb on 25/2/2016 Does this mean I am going to get constant letters ,phone calls until I have reached this date??So ignoring the company is the only way to go with this?I certainly do not want any ccj at all on my credit report .I really appreciate everyone who has helped me with this as I am so worried when the letters appear.

If no payments have bed made ignore them. If you start this off again it will cause issues later on. Wait till next year and see what happens. Or simply return the begging letters gone away...
OK will take all advice given. Thankyou so much I will take all the advice from all who have helped me don't know what I would've done.If there is anything else I should know about how these bullies please message message.Huge Thankyou

Yes stay off of the phone don't pay a DCA and if they open their mouths then consider it a way they are trying to get you to part with your money. Keep all letters from them never go through the security questions if they call you, state in writing only and then hang up. Record all calls if you must call them....

Finally keep an eye on your credit file (Noddle is free to use)

If I have been of any help, please click on my star and leave a note to let me know, thank you.

If no payments have bed made ignore them. If you start this off again it will cause issues later on. Wait till next year and see what happens. Or simply return the begging letters gone away...

Be careful with the gone away. If they are marking your credit file, it could have implications.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

Be careful with the gone away. If they are marking your credit file, it could have implications.

Hi,

I have an account with my bank which is fantastic as I pay a fee each month which also gives me id defender with the package

if there is a change to my credit history in any way then I get an email straight away to notify me so I will know straight away.

Will see what happens as I am sure I will get more letters and may have to pop on here again.

Thanks again

• 3 months later...

Hi again,

well here is an update on whats been going on since i have been last on here.

I received alot more letters requesting payment but decided to ignore

as my credit history was still showing SETTLED (25/2/2010) but showed assigned to a debt company.

I have not recived a ccj at all for this ex morses club loan.

Initially the loan was taken out in 2006.

This information was deleted off my credit report for good on 25/2/2016 (Thursday)

and thought the letters may stop but

on Friday 26th Feb i had an appointment to attend and was not at my property

my son said that a man had come to my house and said that he was from Robinsons way

and said that he couldnt tell my son what he wanted due to the data protection act.

The last letter sent stated that a manager would come to my house to set up a payment plan????

I have called experian this morning who have said that i do not owe the money .

So could someone please advise me to what i need to do next as the letters keep coming

and now managers are turning up at my house.

I think i may need to send some kind of information to them but not to sure what.

I have printed off that the morses accounts are deleted off my credit history,

is there anything else i can do??

Any help would be really appreciated as i cant cope with years from these people.

Thankyou

If they have information that you last made payments in June 2010, it won't become statute barred until June 2010 or the date you defaulted on a payment after this date. So they can chase you for the debt and could issue a court claim, if they believe it is enforceable. Your credit report is not relevant, as that would just show a debt coming off after 6 years of the original default. They obviously think you made payments since the original default ?

If you get hassled further, you could send a CCA request and ask for proof of the last payments made on the account i.e specific data of the debit/credit card used.

The people visiting are most likely self employed commission only collectors and they will give up. They have no powers and you don't have to speak to them. You can tell RW that you will only accept written communication per FCA Debt Collection rules and will report them, if they continue harassment.

I meant June 2016 or 6th anniversary of the last payment due date missed

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

manager my foot

tell 'em to do one

and never come back

they are NOT BAILIFFS

and have NO SUCH LEGAL POWERS.

they are prob doing this because they know they can never get you in court with it.

and they

If they continue to harass and they know they cant enforce the debt, get their complaints system going, and inform the FCA.

Hi again,

Thanks for your message

its totally unbeleivable my credit history is perfect with excellent ratings all bills paid on time etc,

but this is becoming quite stressful to be honest.

If i had a ccj sent through i would believe it but until then i just cant if that makes sense.

Thanks for the reply

Hi there,

Thanks for the reply

to be honest i certainly cannot remember that far back making the payments

they say so i have got copies of my statements coming to check it out

(this costs £5 per copy per month) from the bank.

I dont believe i owe this amount as i have had no ccj sent in 10 years???

Why hasnt this been sent years ago?

Sorry but really unsure what cca request or what the sar forms quite mean?

I think maybe writing to Robinsons Way would be a good idea

as i am not having random mangers knocking here not good for the stress levels at all.Thankyou

please don't write or ring anyone esp a DCA

go sar

£10 will get you everything on every account with them.

not £5 per sheet.

and they

Hi, I have now ordered the statements but i will obtain sar from my bank if i need further information.So in the meantime shall i just wait for my statements to arrive or is there anything i can do in the meantime as i do now have managers knocking my door which is totally unbelievable?Thanks again dx

you have not got managers coming to your door

IGNORE THEM

if he turns up

tell him to leave

or you'll call the police

they are NOT BAILIFFS

they have NO LEGAL POWERS

you never ever pay or talk to a fleecing DCA

at your door or on the phone.

dx

and they

• 1 month later...

Hi again,

Well since i have been last on here i have received letters from Robinsons way

stating that i could have a balance reduction offer and

another letter stating that they have notified that i have obtained another financial account .

They are obviously keeping an eye on my credit history.

This will be statute barred in August

i am not sure where to go from here

not sure if i need to act now?

They still try to contact me on my phone but i do not answer at all

they havent been back to my property as of yet

am expecting them too.

Can someone please advise me further please.

Thanks in advance