BankFodder BankFodder

boomyanka

SKY TV Contract Advice

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 1562 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hi I am having some difficulty with SKY TV over my account with them.

I have the full TV package along with multiroom and I had an offer that gave me half price multiroom for the next 75 years.

I recently called up to negotiate my package and they offered me £16 off for 10 months. I enquired 3 times and asked them to confirm each time that I would continue to get my half price multiroom deal for the next 75 years.

I was told each time that the offer on multiroom would be honoured and that for the extra £16 off for 10 months, I would be taking out a new 12 month contract.

The new offer has now been applied and I have contacted SKY as the multiroom discount is not showing in my account. Sky have told me that they cannot give me the half price multiroom but I am now locked into a new 12 month contract.

What are my next steps with SKY as I really feel that I have been mis sold this offer.

Thanks for any advice.

email in a complaint too jeremy.darroch@sky.uk

Please contact a member of the site team if you are offered help off the forum for a a paid or no win no fee service.

Please consider making a small donation to help keep this site running

Click here to donate through PayPal (opens in a new window)