dca chasing glasgow bus lane fine - I'd sold car weeks before

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3061 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

This isn't even an offence the OP committed.

The new owner of the vehicle committed the offence, the OP has the evidence from the DVLA to say that they were not the RK at the time of the event.

Therefore, the OP cannot be liable as the OP was not physically able to have committed the offence, and has the evidence to prove, which the LA has so far ignored, so yes starting the LA's complaints procedure, and informing their local MP/councillors is IMO the right way to get their incompetence cleared up.

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!

This isn't even an offence the OP committed.

The new owner of the vehicle committed the offence, the OP has the evidence from the DVLA to say that they were not the RK at the time of the event.

Therefore, the OP cannot be liable as the OP was not physically able to have committed the offence, and has the evidence to prove, which the LA has so far ignored, so yes starting the LA's complaints procedure, and informing their local MP/councillors is IMO the right way to get their incompetence cleared up.

Who committed the contravention is nothing to do with it as its decriminalised and the keeper is liable. The person who is believed to be the keeper is served with a PCN and they have 28 days to contest the allegation using the statutory grounds of appeal one of which is not being the keeper at the time of the contravention. The OP has failed to do so within the prescribed period and is therefore still liable.

The only phrase that has not been used yet, and that includes from you, G&M, is, "Commons sense"

Even the fundraisers who sent this ticket out, are allowed to be sensible, and they are not being, to their great shame.

I am quite sure that the taxpayers of Glasgow are pleased to see their money being spent this way!

All of these are on behalf of a friend.. Cabot - [There's no CCA!]

CapQuest - [There's no CCA!]

Barclays - Zinc, [There's no CCA!]

Robinson Way - Written off!

NatWest - Written off!

But the OP isn't the RK? :doh:

And has the proof that has been shown to the LA who are ignoring it.

And after giving it another thought G&M, I believe I'm seeing what you're saying......

Epic67, did you appeal this ticket when you first received it with the time scales laid down?

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!

But the OP isn't the RK? :doh:

And has the proof that has been shown to the LA who are ignoring it.

And after giving it another thought G&M, I believe I'm seeing what you're saying......

Epic67, did you appeal this ticket when you first received it with the time scales laid down?

I wasn't in the country at the time, i used the money from sale to see family abroad, when i came back and seen the notice i contacted them immediately and they kept referring to the 28days thing and that iam liable and would not entertain any other questions or explanations. The DVLA wont contact council directly and vice versa, even when i have proof that there information is wrong.

I wasn't in the country at the time, i used the money from sale to see family abroad, when i came back and seen the notice i contacted them immediately and they kept referring to the 28days thing and that iam liable and would not entertain any other questions or explanations..

This is where your local MP will step in.