BankFodder BankFodder

Chocoholic77

Letter received from DCBL regarding PCN from NGPM from 18 months ago!

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 1571 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

I've received the following letter from DCBL Certificated Bailiffs & High Court Enforcement saying that my overdue debt of £180 to New Generation Parking Management (NGPM) has been assigned to them to recover.

The letter is printed on really poor paper and looks like it's been printed on a teenagers printer in their bedroom where the ink is almost running out.

The letter is titled "Notice of Debt Assignment" :-

I have this letter on my Flickr account but this website won't let me put links in any posts.

This was for a parking charge notice (PCN) from back in early summer 2014. I ignored the first ever letter saying I had to pay this and I never received anymore letters.

Then over 18 months later, today this letter in the link above arrived on my doorstep.

So now what do I do?

I read other posts etc. And they all seem to say that once it gets to the debt collectors stage to totally ignore everything and not to contact them in any way. But is this at that stage now? Or further on. Is this a further scare tactic or actually serious?

Their website on this new letter shows that they were on the TV program "don't pay, we take it away".

Any advice would be great appreciated.

Hello and welcome to CAG. The forum guys should be along later with advice for you.

If it helps, you can upload documents even if you don't have enough posts here. If you click on the word upload in my post, you should find a link that takes you to instructions.

My best, HB

Illegitimi non carborundum

keep ignoring

this is there DCA wing

no legal powers at all.

and go read this thread

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?454888-dcbl-notice-of-enforcement-re-New-Generation-Parking-charge-notice&highlight=DCBL

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

This is simple fraud, read ther thread in the bailiffs section on the sma issue.

Hi and welcome to CAG

Please read this thread

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?454888-dcbl-notice-of-enforcement-re-New-Generation-Parking-charge-notice&p=4814395&viewfull=1#post4814395

Have a look at the uploaded images and see if the correspond with yours

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE