Letter received from DCBL regarding PCN from NGPM from 18 months ago!

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3063 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I've received the following letter from DCBL Certificated Bailiffs & High Court Enforcement saying that my overdue debt of £180 to New Generation Parking Management (NGPM) has been assigned to them to recover.

The letter is printed on really poor paper and looks like it's been printed on a teenagers printer in their bedroom where the ink is almost running out.

The letter is titled "Notice of Debt Assignment" :-

I have this letter on my Flickr account but this website won't let me put links in any posts.

This was for a parking charge notice (PCN) from back in early summer 2014. I ignored the first ever letter saying I had to pay this and I never received anymore letters.

Then over 18 months later, today this letter in the link above arrived on my doorstep.

So now what do I do?

I read other posts etc. And they all seem to say that once it gets to the debt collectors stage to totally ignore everything and not to contact them in any way. But is this at that stage now? Or further on. Is this a further scare tactic or actually serious?

Their website on this new letter shows that they were on the TV program "don't pay, we take it away".

Any advice would be great appreciated.

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Hi and welcome to CAG

Please read this thread

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?454888-dcbl-notice-of-enforcement-re-New-Generation-Parking-charge-notice&p=4814395&viewfull=1#post4814395

Have a look at the uploaded images and see if the correspond with yours

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE