credit card reclaiming from Lloyds?

lindyhop
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3089 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi

Having read through the Barclays thread on credit card reclaims I'm looking for similar experiences from Lloyds caggers, and not come across any so far, only PPI and bank charge reclaim.

is that because recently there have not been any successful credit card reclaims with Lloyds:???:

Hi There

very pleased to hear a success story - very pleased indeed. Did you have to take the matter to court?

I have SAR'd and got records back to 2000 only. i have trawled through the statements. problem is the statements between 2000 and 2002 are just typed print outs. During this period these typed print outs on a few occasions warn that i should stop using the card as i have gone over my limit and how much i needed to pay to bring the account back in line, but don't include what charges were made at that time, just details of the massive amounts i was paying in interest!

its incredible going back over these things and actually reading them -why on earth was i ever agreeable to paying such huge level of interest? ignorance and lack of judgement i guess.

ill get onto it and get letter 1 off:-)