Jump to content

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1995 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then


Please click the "Report " link


at the bottom of one of the posts.


If you want to post a new story then


Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 



Recommended Posts

I am trying to help my tenants who are a loverly family with a child who sadly has a terrible illness which means his disability will deteriorate over time.


They are trying to get a grant to make adaptions to the house they are renting from me. They will need a downstairs wet room, hoists, ramps etc. I have been helping them with the paperwork, but being private tenants seems to complicate matters. I hope that they will not be forced to move to local authority housing before making adaption but this has been suggested.


I would be more than happy to sell the house to them, although they have a very checkered credit history they have family that would help with the deposit.


They have ccj and some outstanding credit card debts that would more than likely put the colibosher on any mortgage application.


I myself am in bed for the rest of the year while i recover from an operation. I am more than happy to spend a few hours doing a good deed and after doing some reading on google, I think that this is a place full of kindred spirits.


My first thought was to help write letters to banks and appeal to their better nature but I fear that this may be too little too late.


Sorry if I have put this conversation in the wrong place, if this is the case could I ask the management to move it or point me in the right direction.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Recently Browsing   0 Caggers

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Have we helped you ...?

  • Create New...