Joke of a Dealer

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3069 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi

Need some advice i bought my car from a dealer Car Time in Bury Audi A3 S Line 2011 final price once paid will be £15,250, I have had this car back on numerous occasions not for mechanicial faults but for small defects

1. back window wiper washer blocked twice (2 Seperate Trips) this was fixed quickly without any issues as i only had the car a week

2. Interior Mirror came off with slight movement

3. Cambelt Changed due to squeek with car when engine was cold

4. Diesel Filter light kept coming on (now been fixed)

5. Arm Rest Latch Broken - Refuse to Fix Under Warranty

6. Two Bald front tyres when we bought the car said would change them stupid me forgot to check when we took the car they hadnt done it

7. We wanted to collect the car next day said unable to as it would need MOT and Servicing this had also not been carried out.

What annoys me about this dealer is when we purchased the car they was quick enough at forcing the extra warranty on us at a price of £500 for 2 years warranty, 2 years mot and 2 years service so obviously we took it out due to the problems we had with our last Volkswagen Golf.

Love the Audi but im dissapointed at the company who sold it us due to the above problems i can clearly say i will not be buying from them again

The arm rest is my biggest concern i lifted the latch to place my sunglasses back into the arm rest and the latch which locks the arm rest came off in my hand, this had not been misused in any way whats so ever when i asked them to fix it under the warranty they claimed they won't cover it and i would have to pay £166 for a complete new arm rest and claims it was stated in the book i was given which again i was not given at the point of passing the credit check they have now sent me a book in the post and made me chuckle as from what ive read its a complete waste of time

Do i have anywhere to stand here as this company has been full of promises and delivered nothing the after sales support is shocking

Managers promise to call you back but pass aftersales there dirty work to tell you this aint covered this was a week after they left me complaining seems a few people are having these issues ive only had the car 9 months and treat it with alot of respect as its expensive the arm rest was not mistreaten and therefore shouldnt be coming out of my pocket now i know why the book was not shown to me at the point of a passed credit check as the fool more than likely knew id refuse to take it out

really not happy

Edited by chrish34720