NCP PCN - Asda, Cardiff Bay - DCBL DCA sending out letter with enforcement fees on them!

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2818 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I can only concur with BA PT and WD in this, No CCJ, so no addition of any fees permissible, this mob must be reported to MOJ PDQ. You are in safe hands belle withBA WD and PT

WD it is of great concern that Claire Sandbrook of Sherfarce touts out to these shysters. Perhaps MOJ sdhould remove any license or consents for the Dog The Bounty Hunter wannabee resident in the USA, to be a HCEO?EA here. Well she is now not a UK Resident so should not be operating in debt recovery here any more.

Those documents are sufficient for MOJ to kick this shower known as dcbl very hard indeed. They are more cowboy than Parking Eye to say the least.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Can I personally thank all those with the right experience for aiding this thread.

I wasn't absolutely sure of the situation but I did believe that what they are doing is wrong and I am relieved my belief was justified.

Hopefully, this action will earn them 12 points from the BPA as this is a serious case of misleading.

No doubt they will say it is a computer error. Nope! Computers don't make errors, people do.

As well as reporting them to the MOJ and the BPA, I would inform Trading Standards as they may already have similar cases.

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE

Trading Standards might be worth a punt SF, and possibly BBC Watchdog.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!

Trading Standards might be worth a punt SF, and possibly BBC Watchdog.

Cracking idea BN

https://ssl.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b006mg74/contact

whether watchdog would be interested is another matter

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE

It is time that with new Regulations over a year old for the cowboy element to be investigated, outed shamed and shut down. Watchdog Rogue Traders might be a vehicle to kick it off. Well we can hope.

Those documents are so wrong and chock full of unlawful charges it is unreal, especially as it is a PPC invoice for parking in a disabled bay at an ASDA

as per belle:

"I parked in Asda, Cardiff Bay in a disabled space on a match day.

I literally ran in to put my lottery on. "

Thank you, I would really appreciate help with a letter :)

I am making some enquries about this and will draft something for you later this afternoon.

On a slightly different subject, this debt is for a private parking ticket. The legality of these tickets will finally be resolved once and for all tomorrow when the Supreme Court deliver it's judgment in the Barry Beavis case. Fingers and toes all crossed.

I agree with the comments already made, they have illegally edited a prescribed form to infer more powers than they actually have and potentially charge fees that are not permissible.

One for the FCA and MoJ to deal with.

I wonder how many other people have received these letters & demands from DCBL. In my view and because they are making folks believe they are acting as an enforcement agent in these cases complaint should also be made to CIVEA, also the terms they are using "second enforcement stage" is something more accustomed to the language HCEOs use and would therefore say complaint must also be made to the HCEOA.

Whilst I accept both CIVEA & HCEOA are both self governing bodies for the Enforcement industry this matter is so wrong & DCBL must be brought to book or ostracised for their behaviour. It has been said previously elsewhere that the Authorised HCEO for DCBL is one who lives abroad - the Lord Chancellor is responsible for for these appointments and it would do no wrong to copy the LC with any communications.

Members of the Enforcement Industry who post on this Forum have said there is nothing preventing the ordinary Joe Public making a complaint about the actions of the Authorised HCEO or for those who offer themselves as "HCEO for Hire". I assume therefore they have made representations themselves as actions such as these are doing more harm than good to the industry. It appears that the Enforcement sector have learned nothing and wish to press the self destruct button instead.

Please consider making a small donation to help keep this site running

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

In this instance the main complaints lie with the FCA and the MoJ although the HCEOA may also be interested in some capacity.

DCBL's US based HCEO is not a Director of this company nor a shareholder. She merely gives them her authority to enforce High Court writs in her name since the rapid demise of her own company.

Strangely, their former HCEO (who gave his name to over 15 companies at one time) is still listed as a Director and minority shareholder.

It is always disappointing when a small relatively new company like this continually break rules and regulations. The enforcement industry has made some positive steps in recent years and whilst it's by no means perfect it is these very actions that drag us back.

DCBL's US based HCEO is not a Director of this company nor a shareholder. She merely gives them her authority to enforce High Court writs in her name since the rapid demise of her own company.

Doesn't matter she is not a Director as enforcement is carried out in her name and it is in her own best interests to ensure all the other employees toe the line as it is her neck that the axe will fall on as in the case it looks as if she is condoning their actions.

Please consider making a small donation to help keep this site running

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

As she is non resident, perhaps she feels untouchable whilst in the USA, and might have no intention of returning to the UK.

More reason for the Lord Chancellor to remove her Certifications.

It looks like they have used one of their bailiff forms to make it look legit but is in fact just a dca letter. No court ref or the like but a box saying parking charge reference that makes it all official- no it doesnt.

I would be double checking the possibility of a CCJ and then be making a complaint to the FCA about this.

Hi, how would I double check?

Ive checked my credit report and trust online.

Ive definitely not had any court letters.

Bailiff Advice is drafting me a letter so im going to wait until I send that before I do anything else.

To be honest its all a bit confusing but Im willing to do whatever is necessary to stop them doing this to anyone else.

Belle :)

Edited by belle1995

I meant check previous addresses and if you were looking at credit reference agency reports check with trustonline. As you can see they are relying on a frightening name and bluff t6o make themselves a fortune. This isprobaby a criminal offence if you could but get someone interested in pursuing it but as you havent lost money they wont bother.

I was sent copies all correspondence last night and have carefully compared the Notice of Enforcement from DCBL with the government's statutory notice and it is indeed very interesting to note how DCBL have 'doctored' their notice. It is simply shocking. I will post more on this later today.

Will you be forwarding them suitably redacted to MOJ, with a side by side comparison, Certainly they should be informed of these shenanigans done on behalf of a bottom feeding Private Parking Contractor, to collect on a dodgy Invoice.

Just to add, we have a few more of these. All the same. All relate to either Cardiff Retail Park or Talbot Green. AFAIK, they are no longer at CRP but all of this is being passed to Cardiff Trading Standards. Any more send them there.

I would also add that you can complain to the BPA and the DVLA too. The contract that NGPM have with the DVLA to get keeper details has this clause

C3. Debt Collection

C3.1. The Customer shall abide by the FCA Debt Collection Guidance whenever it seeks to recover payment of unpaid Parking Charges from any person.

Clearly they (and DCBL who are BPA Members) are in breach of their (KADOE) contract so the BPA/DVLA should be made aware.

I am making some enquries about this and will draft something for you later this afternoon.

The legality of these tickets will finally be resolved once and for all tomorrow when the Supreme Court deliver it's judgment in the Barry Beavis case. Fingers and toes all crossed.

Sadly, Barry lost his case in the Supreme Court. The judgment is simply shocking.

Sadly, Barry lost his case in the Supreme Court. The judgment is simply shocking.

When will the details be up? Does it give the PPC parasites carte blanche to rip off?

When will the details be up? Does it give the PPC parasites carte blanche to rip off?

https://www.supremecourt.uk/cases/uksc-2015-0116.html

They will certainly try to rip everyone off. After all, that's their business model. It'll be a case of arguing how the ruling does not apply, case by case. E.g. no contract anyway, different circumstances which do not pass the relevant tests (see http://www.hardwicke.co.uk/insights/articles/the-law-on-penalties-after-parkingeye-v-beavis), amount charged is unconscionable and extravagant, ...