Unbelievable!!! Three mobile!!

Naylz
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3095 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Cant beleive what they've done!!

So...i have a few debts and normally just ignore all the letters and carry on with life,but recently decided i should try and get rid of the debt incase i ever need credit.

I owed three mobile around £150,so i called them up and set up a payment plan,they said no further charges would be added as long as i cleared it within 3 months and didn't miss one payment

whatever the amount of the first payment was is the minimun i could pay next time so i paid £15,next week i ring up and pay £30, as i had a bit extra and thought it would help,just rang up now to make a 3rd payment for another £30 and after being put on hold for 30 mins twice i ring a 3rd time today an ask for a manager,i finally get through to someone where i'm informed that the account is closed and any further payments must be made to lowell portfolio!! so although i haven't missed a payment they have sold the debt on?? i really dont know why though as i was paying on time and more than the minimum.

i asked the date that the account was sold and i'm told it was in june! so i ask why they took two payments from me in the last 2 weeks if it isn't there account any more??? "dont worry,it will help you lower the debt" is there response!

i then got annoyed,shouted at him and slammed the phone down

**feel free to move this of it's in the wrong section**

Unacceptable in my view... Email for your leisure...

I have just e-mailed him :)

is there anywhere i can ring/e-mail regarding this if i dont get a reply or a fair outcome??

You need to maintain a paper trail of evidence.

So only communicate in writing or email, and obtain proof of posting, which is free from the PO counter.

Just because 3 have instructed lowlifes to collect does not mean this absolves them from all or any responsibility.

Check your credit file, and see when they marked your CRF with a default, your CRF and credit rating will be stuffed for another six years until it auto drops off.

Await the deforestation lowlifes like to send you in an attempt to eek your hard earned out of you, and remember lowlifes are a tin pot low grade DCA, albeit quite litigious, they are NOT bailiffs, and unless they physically own this account, then all demands for payment from them should be ignored.

Hammer 3's complaints procedure, if they have one? and if you don't have sight of the actual figure they claim you owe, send them a SAR (£10) and obtain all the details, then you can go about reclaiming all of their fees/charges.

When did you take this agreement out?

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!

i only have the information that is on my credit file.

account start date:07/10/2011

date of default:19/06/2013

default balance:£143

i have recently paid £45 off of this though :(

account still listed as a debt with "hutchison 3g uk" nothing on there regarding "lowell portfolio" who they claim now has the account?

Well unless they have sold it then no payments should be made to them.

ONLY pay 3g.

Start their lethargic complaints procedure, email/writing only.

Anything that has been said over the phone can be ignored, less for anything you said of course!

So in reality you owe £100, but how much of that figure is their charges?

Bet you could halve that total again.

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!

this is what i dont get? i made an agreement with 3g (over the phone :( ) paid them on time so you'd think they'd be happy they are getting money,but then today they tell me it has been in the hands of a dc since june???? so why did they take 2 payments?? and why verbally set up a payment plan??

Pay no-one anything, start their complaints procedure and exhaust it, the money you paid has gone into someone's profit pocket.