Even More Vodafone Problems / ** Vodafone Ref #11807530

crm84
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3090 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

VODAFONE WRT135 Ref:#11807530

Hi All,

This is the 3rd / 4th Team I have not managed to get anywhere with Vodafone and need to get Lees team involved Shocking!

I have 4 lines and been a customer 6 years if that means anything. To vodafone probably not.

Issue 1:

I upgraded my phone yesterday, Spent over an hour in store waiting to be seen and then a further 30 minutes being seen due to how slow their system was running. I was issued the new phone and told the simcard would take 20 minutes to activate to which I then left the store.

Four Hours later the sim card is still not registered in the new phone (Galaxy S6 Plus - Needs a nano) I called Vodafone, sat on hold for 20 minutes to then be told its not been done now, Give it 12 hours.

Twelve Hours pass and I walked from my office the 1 mile up the road to get to the vodafone store, they then tell me the order was not done correctly and I need to wait another 3 days to get my phone working!!!!!!

The message in the store that reads " We will get you going in minutes" and "Walk waway with a new phone today" are therefore totally misleading as I now have not got a working phone that I am paying for. Its a new phone, Then to make matters worse I called the CS team as it says on your website to get help immediately and he refused to take my complaint and said I need to write a letter even though your website says I can do this over the phone!!!

Issue 2:

My parents have 2 lines on my contract and I called 5555 for each of them before they left for portugal, My unbilled usage shot up and when I checked they have been charged for calls from Portugal back home which should have been part of the package, I call Vodafone CS and they said that they will add it now even though it was already supposed to be on!!!!.

3 of these lines can be cancelled, and I am very tempted to do this as this is the 4th big issue ive had over the last few years and it is a total mess yet again.

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?213340-Vodafone-Webteam-for-Customers-With-Problems-**UPDATED-APRIL-2015-**

Follow the instructions in the link above - when you receive your reference number from Vodafone, scoot back here and pop it in your thread, once the Lee, the CAG Vodafone Rep sees it, he will then make contact with you.

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Uploading documents to CAG ** Instructions **

Looking for a draft letter? Use the CAG Library

Dealing with Customer Service Departments? - read the CAG Guide first

1: Making a PPI claim ? - Q & A's and spreadsheets for single premium policy - HERE

2: Take back control of your finances - Debt Diaries

3: Feel Bullied by Creditors or Debt Collectors? Read Here

4: Staying Calm About Debt  Read Here

5: Forum rules - These have been updated - Please Read

BCOBS

1: How can BCOBS protect you from your Banks unfair treatment

2: Does your Bank play fair - You can force your Bank to play Fair with you

3: Banking Conduct of Business Regulations - The Hidden Rules

4: BCOBS and Unfair Treatment - Common Examples of Banks Behaving Badly

5: Fair Treatment for Credit Card Holders and Borrowers - COBS

Advice & opinions given by citizenb are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME TO GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU PROVIDE A LINK TO YOUR THREAD THEN I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER ADVICE THERE:D

Have added it to your thread title - so it wont get missed :)

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Uploading documents to CAG ** Instructions **

Looking for a draft letter? Use the CAG Library

Dealing with Customer Service Departments? - read the CAG Guide first

1: Making a PPI claim ? - Q & A's and spreadsheets for single premium policy - HERE

2: Take back control of your finances - Debt Diaries

3: Feel Bullied by Creditors or Debt Collectors? Read Here

4: Staying Calm About Debt  Read Here

5: Forum rules - These have been updated - Please Read

BCOBS

1: How can BCOBS protect you from your Banks unfair treatment

2: Does your Bank play fair - You can force your Bank to play Fair with you

3: Banking Conduct of Business Regulations - The Hidden Rules

4: BCOBS and Unfair Treatment - Common Examples of Banks Behaving Badly

5: Fair Treatment for Credit Card Holders and Borrowers - COBS

Advice & opinions given by citizenb are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME TO GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU PROVIDE A LINK TO YOUR THREAD THEN I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER ADVICE THERE:D