• Tweets

• No worries, sounds like a really stressful time.   Ok. So this falls under contract law, not employment law. What does the contract say about payment? If you have met the terms of the contract, you can go to court to get paid.   It also means you’d need to sue your own company if they didn’t pay you minimum wage - that’s a non starter. Your own company is your employer.     if the client paid for the van it seems right that he can keep the van unless you have something in writing that says otherwise.
    • I do apologise for any confusion got myself in a rather a tizzy we as a company took on the job. 70/30 profit share taking below minimum wage  we actually saw an out. Company was taken bankrupt no assests only company van  husband then took over the contract all great. The client at the time paid to get the van back so work could continue to carry out the contract all happy until now when property sold now we recieved phone call saying he’s not happy we’re getting nothing and he’s taking ownership of Van again I aplogise if this is written in the wrong format I m just typing we stand to loose everything I’ve kept the wolves from the door with this guarantee again Thankyou for reading 
    • Sorry for the spam, I missed a bit and it wouldn't let me edit it..    
    • Thanks again Andy. I tried being a bit more shocked and horrified with my point about the screenshot. I added a concluding type point in 13 that is a bit more forceful, but I don't know if the language is a bit too accusatory and not appropriate. I've only changed 11 onwards, the bits I've highlighted, if it's okay?   Side note, I was mistaken about the ID I think, I can't see it now, but they did write that I took it out in store which I've responded to.    
    • Hi everyone I bought two items in mango for £34 total and when i went to return them I realised I lost the ticket. All tags are on and items are not damaged. Yesterday I was told to bring a bank statement which I did. Today I was asked to exchange it for other items IN THAT SAME MOMENT.  I wasn't expecting the money back, but at least credit store to use....not just pick up something in the moment. I have lost the receipt, my fault, but it looks a bit abusive to me to ask me to pick something in the moment. Can anyone advice if this is ok? Many thanks for your help   
  • Our picks

sikez2012

amigo loan ccj & guarantors CO - do i need to pay still?

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 887 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

I would agree with you 100%.

When they rattle your cage again, pop back, give us a laugh at what they send you.. :thumb:

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!

Received a letter today from Lester Aldridge solicitors who are acting on behalf of 1st credit,

They advise they have been instructed by 1st credit to apply to the court to get the original ccj altered into 1st credits name and to ring 1st credit to pay etc....

Why not just do it and send me the change of paperwork..

.untill i recieve it would you still hold of paying?

The letter just seems worded the same as 1st credits but with a solictors header on it...

And a very low life sols too!!

I can instruct my dog to sit

If it does is another thing totally!!

IMHO trying to fleece you!!!

PLEASE DONT HIT QUOTE IF THE LAST POST IS THE ONE YOU ARE REPLYING TOO.

MAKES A THREAD TWICE AS LONG TO SCROLL THROUGH!

please do not post jpg images directly to a topic..USE PDF ....READ UPLOAD.

WE CAN'T GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU SEND ME A LINK TO YOUR THREAD - I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER HELP THERE

Single Premium PPI Q&A Read Here

Reclaim mis-sold PPI Read Here

Reclaim Bank Account, Loan & Credit Card Charges Read Here

The CAG Interest Tutorial Read Here

Would you sit tight and await paperwork? Based on the origonal being to pay Amigo, Untill/if i get a name of change from the court pay nothing.

i pers would but I'm not YOU!!

keep the money to one side for now

can you scan up the letter to PDF please?

follow the upload

WE CAN'T GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU SEND ME A LINK TO YOUR THREAD - I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER HELP THERE

ref no. in text

hidden the attachment

I feel like you

why not just do it

why write threatening you that they are going to do it???

and say that following the assignment IF you have been paying Amigo?

so they don't know already? But you must now pay their client.....

weird letter

Reads very odd.

..Amigo have been paid as per the court order every month since issued,

Every receipt has been kept,

The contracted agreement payment went out the window when Amigo took out the ccj,

Last week 1st credit sent another letter advising they got the 'notice of assignment' date incorrect hence sending another letter which when held side by side with the first letter issued by 1st credit and it read exactly the same,

I do feel it was sent to give a gentle reminder to call them to arrange payment

because i never

they seem to have upped the pressure by sending a solicitors letter hoping this will have the desired effect to push me into calling 1st credit and arrange payment with no updated court papers issued in 1st credits name.

The payment date set by the court to pay Amigo was the 10th of every month and have not paid this month,

I'll see what happens this week and if any baliffs turn up i'll show them what i have and no current upto date court papers to pay 1st credit and Amigo have said on paper not to pay them.

In fairness anybody can send me a letter saying to pay them.

well you wont get bailiffs so put that out your head.

dx

we have an update,

Today another letter arrives from 'Lester Aldridge' headed NOTICE OF ACTING..

advising they're acting on behalf of their client 1st credit,

Their client has now been substituted in the proceedings and to find a copy of the sealed court order,

It then goes on to say Lester Aldridge have been instructed to act on on behalf of the judgement crditor in this claim and to accept this letter as formal notice of acting in these proceedings.

Can anybody explain what that means please.

It then goes on to say how i can pay the new creditor etc.

Ref the court order theres no headed paper from the court just a stamp with 'HIGH COURT OF JUSTICE/3RD FEB/ENTERED/CHANCERY CHAMBERS' and the crown

Under the order section basically says

GLOBAL SUBSTITUTION ORDER IN THE HIGH COURT OF JUSTICE CHANCERY DIVISION

1st credit to be substituted from Amigo loans

The applicant shall serve this order or a true copy thereof to the defendant and deliver the same to the individual court in all proceedings listed in the schedule hereof

no ammendment of statements of case or other documents whether filed or served in the proceedings listed in the schedule hereto is required

then says the court has made an order without a hearing if i object to make a application to the relevant county court...in which the proceedings are pending to have it set aside,varied or stayed and do it within 7 days of recieveing it

can anybody help with translating this please ans what to do next.

all it means it that en masse ALL amigo CCJ's/CO's have been sold to the 1st credit group.

so you now pay whomever says to pay them.

They nor you can change it without going back to court if the court set the level in their judgement

Sorry to the people that had already told you the above

You must always re read your thread before asking q's

I asked the question on amount payable because i emailed them and got a reply back asking how much i wish to pay each month,

With not having anything saying or agreeing to any amount from 1st direct didn't know whether the original amount was still standing.

Many thanks for all help offered.

The judgement

As post 39