Mum V Lloyds

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5257 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Mum V Lloyds

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have been trying to get my mums bank charges refunded to her which has so far took 5 months, she has been through the allocation questionnaire process, then she had an order that it was stayed, then she had a letter off Lloyds Solicitors approx 3 weeks ago asking for a breakdown of all the charges that they wanted within 7 days. My mum had already sent this to the courts and to Lloyds right at the very beginning but she sent them again anyway thinking that this meant they were going to finally settle but then she received this:

GENERAL FORM OF ORDER OR JUDGEMENT

Before DISTRICT JUDGE R LL HENDICOTT sitting at Cardiff County Court, Cardiff Civil Justice Centre, 2 Park Street. Cardiff. CF10 IET.

Upon the Courts own motion. The Court has made this order of its own initiative without a hearing. If you object to the order, you must make an application to have it set aside, varied or stayed within 7 days of receiving it

IT IS ORDERED THAT

1. The Stay in this case is lifted.

2. Directions will be given in the case by the Designated Civil Judge, His Honour Judge G Hickinbottom, on the 21st December 2006 at 10:30 am at Cardiff Civil Justice Centre, 2 Park Street, Cardiff CF10 IET.

3. The parties may appear in person or make written representations as to how the case should proceed provided a copy of the representations is sent to the Court and the other side at least 7 working days prior to the hearing.

Dated 30 October 2006

My mum does't know what this means and what the next step is and any help you can give will be gratefully received.

Thanks in Advance

Hi Hayley, I have had the exact same letter, looks like there will be a few of us attending the court that day:D

See here.....

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/mercantile-court-cases-stays/40322-breaking-news-cases-stayed.html

Nothing to worry about:-) just a little hearing so the judge can decide how to deal with our cases. I will be drafting up something to refer to when I go along, will post it when I've done it.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi

We have just realised that we are not going to be able to make the hearing onb 21st as my mum has to go in to hospital for an op the day before, so i think we need to write into the courts does anyone have any thing i can go off as we dont have a clue what to write.

Thank you in advance

Hayley

Hi Hayley

Just phone them. If you need to put it in writing they'll be able to advise

skb

Victory over Lloyds £890

Click!

Victory over Vodafone: default removal

click!

Victory over Lloyds PPI claim £2606 click!

Barclaycard lazygoing - £580 + £398 contractual int at 17.7 % click! (Received partial payment £110 21/11/06)

The GF's battle against RBS click! stayed awaiting the end of the world