Help with B&Q

sperry

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2233 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi all, just looking for a bit of help, came across some tiles last year that were discounted from 45 sqm down to 5sqm. Managed to locate a store in Birmingham that had them stocked, rang the store and they agreed to do a store transfer if my local store agreed, I told them at the time I could pick up if any problems arose. Spoke to my local store who agreed to accept, so I went down to pay and grab paperwork only being told it could take up to a month. I wasn't bothered as it gave me time to prep, a month went by and when i went down to the store to query it, I found out that the Birmingham store hadn't sent them, and i could not pick them up as they'd sold them on.

When I've had a whinge at the local manager he agreed to allow me to chose some tiles of similar spec (wasn't even close in the end to similar) but I then has to fork out another 80. They cancelled the original order and refunded it and took my paperwork, they told me I didn't have a choice but to do it that way. Now further down the line the tiles they put on me are starting to discolour.

Ive been on the phone to complaints, taken close on a month now and so far I've found out my local store didn't even put in the transfer request, but have refused to offer any replacements, so far have offered a 100 pound giftcard as a gesture of goodwill.

Where do I stand in terms of the original tiles, and the current situation? I still have the receipt for the newer tiles but nothing for the original.

Cheers for any advice.