Barclaycard has sold my debt to MKDP with a wrong default date

dt100
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2624 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

up tree wrong barking..

if there was an issue

why are there 1000's of claims in the courts by HPH2 itd

and not one has picked this up

Soon after this we had one case thrown out for this reason

so the district judge wasn't convinced by the 1000's of claims.

Robway's records are totally confused which is why they keep coming up with the same demands:

never attribute to malice that which can be adequately attributed to incompetence.

The good news is that Google's withdrawal of the Supreme Court appeal in Vidal Hall v. Google means that anyone can make a claim against Robway for breach of the DPA when they fail to correct errors in their records.

The bad news is that action for incorrect reporting to the CRA is not Robway but HPH2 and they are registered in Jersey which is outside the jurisdiction of the English courts.

ICO took four weeks to confirm this and implied that there was a UK agent for them but did not say who it was.

If they take another four weeks to say the same thing the next approach will be through our local MP.

HPH2 and Robway are a subsidiary of Hoist Finance UK who in turn are a subsidiary of Hoist Kredit.

After the acquisition of MKDP and Capello they appear to have been taken aboard HPH2.

MKDP were a favourite of Barclaycard but they did not register the default with the CRA

but the change to HPH2 resulted in a still later date for the default.

Robway claimed this was correct but gave a different date in the accompanying letter from BC.

The real question is why HPH2 buys up UK debts,

undertakes recovery action in the UK

but the accounts for Hoist Finance which include HPH2 claim that all of the income is generated outside the UK.

We wonder why as they only generate losses for the company and BC so they don't pay tax.

Their business model is most entertaining as it involves large write-offs every year until the capital is exhausted

when HPH3 will rise from the ashes.

They can only apparently survive courtesy of a generous cash injection from Hoist Kredit.

• 5 months later...

I need some advise from the members of CAG please. I have received Statement of Accounts from PRA Group for a statute barred Barclaycard Mastercard debt. They are offering me a discount of 90% and asking me to pay them 10% only.

It says settlement valid until 03/03/2017. This debt does not show on my credit files. Please advise if I should reply to them and inform them that the debt is statute barred.

Thank you for your help

Hi Dt,

Are they referring to the same a/c that this thread was about.

You could either ignore them, or you could tell them you'll report the if they bother you about this again.

:-)

We could do with some help from you

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?  Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Please give something if you can. We all give our time free of charge but the site has bills to pay.

Thanks !:-)

post 73 refers

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Hi Slick,

This is also a barclaycard but a mastercard. The original thread was for visa.

Original default for both was in 2007. both are statute barred. Barclays had aplogised for the error and removed visa default from my credit files.

Suddenly PRA group are chasing me for the mastercard. I am worried that they won't try to put something on my credit file.

Thank you

dt

or do nothing....

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Hi dx,

I have changed my address recently and informed the bank but PRA Group are writing to me to my old address. To be on the safe side should I subscribe to Experian to check my credit files incase and extend the redirection of my mail which is currently expiring.

Thank you for your help

dt

p'haps send the sb letter with your new address

make sure all others know too.

and they