Problem with NCP

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3110 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi everyone, not sure how to make my own post, but need some help. Firstly I will say I am in the wrong for what I am doing but it is all down to a member of employment from the Ncp. I park in an Ncp on the regular, one day an employee told me to park in a disabled spot as there was no spaces, so I did this. On returning to my car I had a ticket on my window for parking in a disabled bay, even though I was told I couldy. I'll just say ever since then I have had a vendetta against the Ncp, and I basically drive out behind other cars without paying (stupid I know) well I've done this numerous times, and I have been recieving letters from the Ncp and now from dpr or drp? One of them. I am a little worried because on each letter that are asking for £119+ and I have received over 10-15 of these letters, they are also threatening court action? I know I am in the wrong but I need some help, should I ignore all letters from ncp and drp/dpr? Will they take me to court? Any help would be appreciated

Read the ltters carefully, they are not threatening court action, they are saying that they are going to do nothing but pass is back to the people who paid them £15 to send out some scary letters. ask yourself why the sum demanded has gone up to £119 (or any other random amount)? What contract do you have with them that allows them to add the extra dosh? NONE. They rely on the thought that the title DEBT COLLECTOR makes them have some legitimacy, like a couty bailif. They have no rights in this or any other matter so in reality they tell the organ grinder that the monkey has failed to collect and it is back to them.

Yeah, well I know I'm in the wrong! I just got so angry when he said I could park and then I ended up with a ticket! Basically lied to my face. I've drove out without paying a fair few times. The amount is £149.99 for each letter, but it says they would accept £119.44 something like that, it says they are bailiffs and may pass it onto court, it does worry me a bit but I do not have the money to pay them what they are asking! So I don't have to worry about going to court or bailiffs knocking?

Regards and thanks

go back and read the letters again, it doesnt say that at all, I have had a number of these from DR+ and know exactly what they say. I have even played letter tennis with them to wind them up and you should see the garbage they come out with whern you show them they are talking out of ther wrong end of their alimentary canal.

No bailiff will ever come knocking unless the parking co sue you in court and you dont bother to defend it and then fail to apy the money and then ignore the court's further demand. You are an awfully long way away from that, they havent even shown a breach of contract, just that you are obviously a trespasser and they will then have to prove what loss you have caused to them.

So, agiain, DR+ just write letters, nothing more because they cant.

Hi, I've attached a letter of what they have sent me, I've received numerous ones all dated differently, like I say my main worries are court and bailiffs. Will they even take me to court? Because they are claiming for a lot of £

Edited by dx100uk
pic has barcodes - removed

Hello Copey.

I've started a new thread for you so that you can have advice specific to your own situation.

Ericsbrother really knows his stuff, please try to stop feeling angry and read the letters. They probably use words like could, would and may rather than say they will do any of the things they threaten.

HB

Illegitimi non carborundum

Hi, thanks for that, I'm not sure If this is the new thread? Sorry if I'm writing on an old one! And yes I do trust that he knows his stuff. I'm not angry lol, just worried about them taking me to court. Like I say I am in the wrong but I have also been wrongly done by a member of Ncp.

Thanks

Hi guys, could do with some help, long story short I park in my local Ncp, and one day it was that busy that I was told by an Ncp employee I could park in the disabled bay, came back to my car and I had a ticket. This left me very angry, so ever since then I just drive out behind other cars without paying for my ticket (wrong I know) but I felt hard done by. So now I'm at the point I've received all the letters from Ncp and red letters, and now I'm getting letters from drp. They are staying I owe £149.99 but they will reduce it to £119.99 if I pay. I've received at least 10+ of these letters as I have drove out many times without paying. I'm just worried about court action being taken against me. Should I continue to ignore them and not reply to anything?

Any help would be appreciated

Thanks

Same one mate, sorry I am no good on this thing and wasn't sure if people could see it? Sorry for double posting mate.

Regards

I've merged your threads, please continue to post on this one. Here's a link in case you need it.

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?454092-Problem-with-NCP

HB

Illegitimi non carborundum

How many separate Parking Charge Notices have you initially received?

NCP own a large number of their car parks and this makes it easier for them to take legal action, and more likely against multiple tickets.

It would seem that as DR+ are involved,then they don't own this one...

I hope you are paying for your parking now.

I've received quite a few, like I said I know it's daft on my behalf but I was told I could park somewhere and he gave me a ticket. Yeah I won't be doing it anymore! Just for the sake of not receiving any more tickets through the door. DR+ keep sending the same letters but on different dates. Just don't want to be taken to court or anything like that.

Thanks

Can't guarantee you won't be issued with court papers... But they won't be from DR+.

Update if you get an lba from NCP. We don't need to hear about anymore DR+ gumph though.

Yeah I was only asking about DR+ because I've received quite a few letters from them and it's just worrying me. Like I said I know I'm in the wrong and I could not handle court if it came to it, the amount they are asking per letter! What's the chances of them taking me to court do you know?

Thanks

Yeah I was only asking about DR+ because I've received quite a few letters from them and it's just worrying me. Like I said I know I'm in the wrong and I could not handle court if it came to it, the amount they are asking per letter! What's the chances of them taking me to court do you know?

Thanks

posts 12 & 14 tell you what I know.

Yeah it's well past that now, I guess I didn't deal with it in the most appropriate way. But it's done now, I won't be doing it anymore, I just want these letters to go away, plus they have been sending them to my mums house and I live away so I've came back to a pile of unopened letters!

Thanks