Npower on rip off britain yet again

Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 1966 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Of particular interest is the Energy companies apologist group saying it will improve when smart meters are installed and they are rolling them out to th whole country NOW..

Rather strange when many of the complaints were after correct readings were given.

Seems they are just trying to justify smart meters, not actually address the issues.

... Other than that just the same old same old - 3times proper size billing, multiple different bills, dozens of emails/calls not fixing issues etc etc as has been going on for years.

Link to BBC site detail and player added:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b06kn2pq

"In every respect, he has acted responsibly, legally and with integrity"

Boris Johnson on Dominic Cummings' Covid field trips

£288 million pounds a week - The ADDITIONAL cost of Brexit customs bureaucracy alone - stuff that on the side of a bus.

Its official: Boris "unrepentant and inveterate liar" Johnsons' word

isn't worth the paper written on

When is it on - or when was it on?

Short while ago on TV this morning - Didn't show as a repeat.

said Rip off Britain live - bbc

I'll check player

update

This one I believe

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b06kn2pq

£288 million pounds a week - The ADDITIONAL cost of Brexit customs bureaucracy alone - stuff that on the side of a bus.

Both NPower and EON have badly let me down - a whole raft of agreed action plans were breached by them and they are still chasing me for bills from 4 years ago which were hotly disputed at the time. They say the disputes have been settled but I have not settled anything with them.

Eon were OK for me, left purely based on price.

Currently with EDF for 3rd year with no significant issues.

As I have repeatedly said, Npower were unbelievably bad and in my opinion should have lost their license for trading long since if there were any proper regulation.

Difficult to accept a major UK company could apparently (and experientially) be so intrinsically bad, and for the utter crap to be so entrenched. - and arrogant and utterly unapologetic in any real way with it too.

Mind you customers stay with them, so they can't be all bad can they?