style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3083 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I have been reading the threads here. I was caught swapping price tag in a big store, I have never done this before, there is no reason or excuse, I have been going throught depression and anxiety for the last year,, I was feeling very low decided to go to town to pass some time,, while in the store I felt I was being watched, then I saw a man behind the counter watching me, while I knew he was watching me, I changed the labels, went to the till and paid £20 less,, the item was no interest to me, I give over £100 every month to charity so £20 was nothing,, but I made this mistake now I'm loosing my sleep, my confidence, I have revieved 3 letter from RLP which I have ignored, but I'm getting panic attacks,, I know I'm due another letter, I have been reading your threads,,, that have been helping me,,, I'm worried just in case my employer finds out I will get sacked,, I'm scared in case im on tv in the criminal programmes,, im petrified,,, I work with vunrable pple I'm scared my next crb will show this,,, as police were called and I got a fine £90 from the police and photo was taken by the police,,, I don't want to go out .. I'm embarrassed ,,,, ashamed to be seen with friends and family ..... In case I get spotted by the store assistance ,,, my life feels ruined,,,,

RLP stress me when they write to me

I'm crying all the time

I don't want my friends or family knowing

Hi & Welcome to CAG,

Please ignore RLP, they can do nothing to you except send pointless letters asking you to pay which you do not & ignore.

Please have a read around this forum on RLP, their are many threads here, you will see that the threads have two things in common, 1, Ignore RLP & get on with your life, 2, Once ignored RLP will after a period of time move on to another victim.

Have you seen a medical professional about your depression & anxiety? If not please book to see your Doctor immediately.

Do not be afraid of going out, even if recognised the staff cannot say anything under the Data Protection Act so just act as if you did not see them & carry on enjoying your time with your friends.

Someone with CRB knowledge will hopefully answer your question later on.

Until then, relax, ignore RLP, please speak to your Doctor & enjoy time with your friends.

Stigman

NEVER telephone a DCA

If a DCA rings you, refuse to go through the security questions & hang up!

If I have helped you, click on the star & say thank you

They are not allowed to tell anyone anything. They are not in a position of power, and they certainly have nothing to do with the law or the police.

Ignore them and get on with your life. Also can I suggest you go to your doc and talk to him/her.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

Hi and welcome to CAG. I have unapproved the duplicate posts for you.

I fully agree with what has been said previously. You will never appear on any TV program. You received a fixed penalty notice and as such, it will be recorded on the police national database. For information to be released, there needs to be a specific reason and will not be released on a standard check. For more info, please read this.

http://hub.unlock.org.uk/knowledgebase/penalty-notice/

Your employer won't find out about this either unless they apply for an enhanced DBS check and the top dog in the police thinks it is relevant.

If, in the future, your employer needs to update your file, it may be worth telling them before they find out.

In the meantime, from reading the above, I feel a visit to your GP (who will treat everything you say as confidential) as quite important. As this is out of character you may be in need of a short course of anti depressants and/or counselling.

Please try to be strong. We on CAG do not tend to criticise but try and help you come to terms with what you did,

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE

Don't speak or respond to RLP they can simply be ignored move on..

Thank you for you kind replies ,, I have been ignoring thier letters, I know I'm due the forth letter any time now, when the post man arrives I feel so nervous and feel ashamed again for what I did ...

They are not allowed to tell anyone anything. They are not in a position of power, and they certainly have nothing to do with the law or the police.

Ignore them and get on with your life. Also can I suggest you go to your doc and talk to him/her.

Even before all this happened , I remember one guy on the perfumes made me feel really uncomfortable,, he would watch me ,, talk to other staff and look at me,,making it obvious he's talking about me .. I feel if I saw him he would make it clear to everyone of what I did,, I'm scared as I have seen him on my way to work,, I feel if he found out where I worked he would make my employer know.

He isnt allowed to do that. Ever. There are laws against it.

Just forget about it, stay away from the shop and move on with your life.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

It is guilt you are feeling at that makes you think that people are watching you or talking about you. They arent, the matter has been dealt with and everyone else has other things to worry about so dont fret over a letetr, it is not going to harm you or anyone else. RLP rely on your feelings of guilt to earn money they dont deserve.

Even before all this happened , I remember one guy on the perfumes made me feel really uncomfortable,, he would watch me ,, talk to other staff and look at me,,making it obvious he's talking about me .. I feel if I saw him he would make it clear to everyone of what I did,, I'm scared as I have seen him on my way to work,, I feel if he found out where I worked he would make my employer know.

I work in supermarket, and can give you my view on this; its been more likely on the shop assistants part he has thought you might be up to no good, so therefore he has told other colleagues, so basically they all know something is up, but don't know what, so have to wait till you go through the tills

In my store this will happen on a regular occurrence, we get told of a customers suspicious activity with goods, and told to double check them when being put through the tills, as for telling other person in your work, we have no interest in this; once someone is caught it becomes a matter for the security personnel

I work in supermarket, and can give you my view on this; its been more likely on the shop assistants part he has thought you might be up to no good, so therefore he has told other colleagues, so basically they all know something is up, but don't know what, so have to wait till you go through the tills

In my store this will happen on a regular occurrence, we get told of a customers suspicious activity with goods, and told to double check them when being put through the tills, as for telling other person in your work, we have no interest in this; once someone is caught it becomes a matter for the security personnel

Thank you

And thank you to every one who's taken time out to reply to me..

I've never done this before, I don't knw what happened that day ..what I was thinking ,, now I feel I can't be trusted,,

Every where I go I feel like a thief,,,...

This is effecting me very badly..

I was on anti depressants,,

I feel very bad for what I did

It is guilt you are feeling at that makes you think that people are watching you or talking about you. They arent, the matter has been dealt with and everyone else has other things to worry about so dont fret over a letetr, it is not going to harm you or anyone else. RLP rely on your feelings of guilt to earn money they dont deserve.

Thank you

Thank you

And thank you to every one who's taken time out to reply to me..

I've never done this before, I don't knw what happened that day ..what I was thinking ,, now I feel I can't be trusted,,

Every where I go I feel like a thief,,,...

This is effecting me very badly..

I was on anti depressants,,

I feel very bad for what I did

Go speak to your doctor. They can go through things with you and help you sort your thoughts out.