darkspark

Lifestyle Fitness month to month.

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 1434 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hi all,

Yesterday I signed up for the £24.99 monthly option at a lifestyle fitness gym.

I went on this membership type because I don't like the thought of contracts, and I wanted to try out the gym for only a few months.

It states on the confirmation email I received, that its basically month to month, with a £25 joining fee.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]59928[/ATTACH]

I just want to clarify, if I was to cancel say, after 3 or so months, I could do this with 30 days notice for any given reason?

I've heard some nasty things about gyms after I joined, and so I just wanted to double check.

For the record, the option I am on stated NO CONTRACT in caps, so they should honour that right??

Thanks, also if anyone has had an experience with this membership package, I'd be interesting in hearing.

:?:

Oh great :), its not that I didn't read the t&c or anything, its just its a little difficult to understand.

Have you had any experience with them by any chance?

Hi Dspark and welcome to CAG

From what you've told us, you can give notice to cancel, pay the next DD and that's an end to your m/ship.

When you want to cancel, read this first, so you cancel effectively - http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?452671-Cancelling-your-Gym-Agreement-Get-it-right-!

:-)

We could do with some help from you

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?  Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Please give something if you can. We all give our time free of charge but the site has bills to pay.

Thanks !:-)

Thanks a lot, I have bookmarked this link, and also I will be keeping any documentation I receive from the gym in a safe place. :)