Lowell/carter - lloyds current account +overdraft claim issued***Claim Struck Out***

cookie1976
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2938 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello it has been a while since last post but nothing was happening.

i got court date set up on 21st this month.

unfortunately (i dnt know why i thought its 26)

and i did not send out to court any documents ...?

i hope i will have a chance to use them on court meeting, or shall i post them asap.

got few questions and please if its possible i need quick reply. thanks in advance.

1. just received letter from bc saying they are no longer dealing with the case

and case was returned to lowell

- what that means?

do i have to do anything...?

2. long time ago i posted 3 documents cca request to lowell (october 2015) till today no respond.,

same time cpr to bc

- they responded with standard letter saying that they dont have to provide nothing.

- should i inform court that lowell did not responded to my letter and bc refused provide information?

3. this is most importent for me

- can i have comment on fact that time for staturatory barred runs from date that account went overdrawn

and never came back to credit again instead of date of accual default?

also can i use as proof copy of my credit file where clearly shows since when acc was not in credit.

thanks for all help

sorry what have you had through N180 and directions/Allocation questionnaire etc..

bit late if the hearing is 21st

should serve your DQ 14 days prior.

WHAT exactly have you had from the court and when..

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

25th jan 2016 - notice of allocation to small claims track . about allocation to small claims court and set up date for 21st march 2016 - information about venue time and witness statement.

i know its to late i was sure its 26th but couldnt find letter and yes i found it today and it says 21st - s....t

sorry what have you had through N180 and directions/Allocation questionnaire etc..

dx im quite sure i have done my DQ long time ago

- if thats the document when you state what cause of action will you take regarding claim and agreeing for mediation

- im quite sure thats the DQ is it?

last corespondence as i mentioned above was about allocation, venue, time, and guidance about witness statement.

and i have not done that in time . thanks

ok legal is not my game

right so its simply [not] that you've failed to send your WS in by the allotted time

[14 days is it not before the hearing?]

cant hurt to get it in now by email?

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

I suppose this is what happens cookie when you are not actively engaged with the forum and researching the process.

3 visits since Oct 2015.

12th March 2016

11th November 2015

19th October 2015

Andy

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

I suppose this is what happens cookie when you are not actively engaged with the forum and researching the process.

3 visits since Oct 2015.

12th March 2016

11th November 2015

19th October 2015

Andy

hello and Yes you are 100% right

. please understand i do have so much problems around me self last time that each time i can run away from them i do( just dont think about brings lots of peace)

. its just time running so quick.

Im quite busy at work, also as trade union rep trying to help others with their problems at work

- and this takes a lots of time as well after work writing letters or similar things.

Andy i do understand your point and i do understand i do come when i need advice and you can trust me if i would have more knowledge i would spend more time to help others but i dont because im here to ask people like You for help and i do appreciate this. i really do. thanks for all your help.

Hello again

yes 14 days before hearing.

yes cant hurt im working on it since last friday but im not good in this things because i dont know what exacly i can relay my defence or cant...

i do belive (as i think i had chat with someone about this) the time, for SB runs from time that account went overdrawn and never returned to credit. - can be wrong ( but want to belive its right.

i dont know if i can base my statement regarding SB based on my credit file - where showing since when account went bad. or it wont be strong enought...?

also on 25thseptember i posted letter to BC saying about the fact debt is SB ( template you can use from forum )

i did not received any answer in mean time i received court http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?191-Reported-Postsclaim

. i do remember i seen guidance from FSA saying in case You serve this kind of letter claimant should stop claim and provide all nessesary documents.

i had not received any answer.

i posted cpr request and cca just received answer from BC standard letter saying theres no need to provide documents as this will go to small claims.

any sugestions?

please

thanks

If you are a rep then get the union to help you!!!

Like that's what you pay subs for!!

Type witness statement into Cag search of red top toolbar

Get it filed tomorrow

If as other claimants can file

5 days before so can you!!

and they

Get it filed tomorrow

Thanks DX - well as rep/member of TU i do have half an hour consultation with solicitor i already used that, then you can use help service they providing but this is via outside company and it will take time ( which i dont have)

im doing it now will get that sorted today.

does it mean i need to submit this to court and to other party as well?

or just court?

if both parties must submit theirs WS other party and i did not received claimant WS what can i do with it ? - should i apply to court to strike out their claim like other people sugesting in other posts?

its not easy for me . i can go over employemnt law whole day long, or equality , of health and safety - but finansial side its a dark side for me ;-) thanks for understanding.

thank you

All the instructions are contained within your court directions in your Notice of Allocation what each party should do and by when.

You could have requested the claimant have sanctions imposed..but as you have not done it either you have missed a golden opportunity.

Andy

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

All the instructions are contained within your court directions in your Notice of Allocation what each party should do and by when.

You could have requested the claimant have sanctions imposed..but as you have not done it either you have missed a golden opportunity.

Andy

thank you Andy

Get it filed tomorrow

posted to both parties.

case on monday 21st will keep you updated.

i had used as template WS i found in other forum hope it will be ok.

thank you all for help.

thanks

raf

Lets hope they are accepted in time cookie...best of luck for Monday.

Regards

Andy

• 4 weeks later...
Lets hope they are accepted in time cookie...best of luck for Monday.

Regards

Andy

helloo everyone just a quick update:

received letter from court - case was strike out and claim dismissed.

no one show up from lowell or BC , no papers or any form of documents provided.

taday after case dismissed i received new letter from lowell solicitors with notice of change of acting solicitor in relation to case was already dismissed...???

how i can stop them to contact me and send another letters asking for more money?

thank you all for help.

That's excellent news cookie...delighted for you.

Disregard their letter.....we have seen this on other struck out claims....they are still catching up and probably not even aware the claim has been struck out.

I will amend your thread title to reflect the outcome.

Did you make that donation? :-)

Well done

Regards

Andy