Sussex Security Solutions

CHH

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2251 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

morning all (am new to all this, first post, private individual, no agenda, etc etc).

I have an SSS 'unpaid parking charge' (parked next to my daughters space, private block of flats,

only there 5 mins to drop stuff off to her, returned to find some idiot had blocked me in,

and (latterly) that they had taken a photo, whereupon 'parking Charge' letter arrives - I'm sure you get the drift)

... so to my question(s).

1. this thread now seems quite old (ended 2012?) - is there any update on 'advice', please?

2. SSS now appear to have referred the matter (3 letters so far ignored) to DRP Debt Collections - a new development? any different advice?

3. (fyi) amount claimed has gone from £80 (initial letter), to £160, and now (via DRP) down to £128 (if I settle quickly to avoid Court Action)

4. I see DRP now (helpfully) include a section headed 'More Info' where you can apparently view a selection of

'Court judgements that our Clients have obtained against people that have not paid'

many thanks

CHH

L

morning all (am new to all this, first post, private individual, no agenda, etc etc).

I have an SSS 'unpaid parking charge' (parked next to my daughters space, private block of flats, only there 5 mins to drop stuff off to her, returned to find some idiot had blocked me in, and (latterly) that they had taken a photo, whereupon 'parking Charge' letter arrives - I'm sure you get the drift) ... so to my question(s).

1. this thread now seems quite old (ended 2012?) - is there any update on 'advice', please?

2. SSS now appear to have referred the matter (3 letters so far ignored) to DRP Debt Collections - a new development? any different advice?

3. (fyi) amount claimed has gone from £80 (initial letter), to £160, and now (via DRP) down to £128 (if I settle quickly to avoid Court Action)

4. I see DRP now (helpfully) include a section headed 'More Info' where you can apparently view a selection of 'Court judgements that our Clients have obtained against people that have not paid'

many thanks

CHH

As you note, this is an old thread, so you should start your own for the relevant advice.

As you have ignored everything so far then carry on. This would not have been the advice if you had come here at the beginning of your story.

You will probably receive a zenith letter next, with a further reduced demand for money.

Thread Moved. this is administrative only. Continue posting as normal thanks.

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE

As the matter is with DR+ that means the parking co is relaint on you being worried by a bunch of hollow words. DR+ can do nothing other than send out begging letters. Ask yourself why the amount has gone up then down if there was a contractual obligation to pay a fixed amount?

You can tell us everything, dates times and how you got the demand (screen ticket?) if you are worried it will go further.