A nice story for you.What animal is your best friend.A wild one you feed perhaps a pet,

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3074 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Man rescues fox and finds his new best friend (VIDEO)

Read more at http://www.dogheirs.com/george/posts/1632-man-rescues-fox-and-finds-his-new-best-friend-video#iZpGPJDHBpTUi9hk.99

There are two videos,one showing Foxy boy having his bath and being blow dried.

Likes looking his best.

A day in Foxy Boys life.

Jack he is called.

I have taken quite a liking to Jack the Fox and his owner.

Feel free to post pictures of your best animal friend.Pet or wild one you have befriended perhaps.

Then anytime you like you can come back here and remember your friend.

Days,weeks,months,years later perhaps.

Looking forward to seeing your friends.:-)

Feel maybe many are wanting to post pictures and are out there in webland. Somewhere in the world.

Just register here and off you go.Come to the Bear Garden tell us your story.A picture perhaps.

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/register.php

564079_10150897175502003_1383890119_n_zpsce7844fd.jpg

My big baby, lol he is a rescue

R.I.P my beautiful grey ghost, gone but never forgotten, taken so suddenly, 04/07/2004 ~ ~ 02/03/2017

Gone but never forgotten,Little Miss Sunshine, Alisha Marie. 15/12/2005 ~ ~ 13/02/2006

Our  beloved Dalmatian Jazz,  gone to join Wal at Rainbow Bridge, hope you are now pain free .  20/9/2005 ~ ~ 24/3/2019

I'm friend with a cat in my neighbourhood, but I don't know who the owner is.

He regularly brings me dead rats and birds as presents.

I've never fed him, I just stroke him.

He waits for me to park my car, comes for a stroke and then he sleeps on my car.

I've noticed that he is shy with other people and doesn't go near them; he must just like me 😁

When I lived in Kent, many years ago, our golden retriever at the time started pacing a corner of the back garden - there were lots of bushes and trees in that corner so we couldn't see what she was so agitated about. We went to see what she was worried about and for the first time ever, she growled a warning for us to stay away. We backed off and just watched. About an hour later, a Vixen arrived and then calmly removed two fox cubs and snuck out through a gap in the hedge.

We realised that our Goldie had been "cub sitting" :) For the next few evenings we went through this same routine. This happened around the same time the following year and the one after that.

Then sadly our goldie passed away, 2 days later, I was sat in the dining room feeling a bit miserable when I sensed something at the kitchen door and it was a Vixen - it stuck its head in and sniffed the air then it gave me a kind of "very sad for your loss" look and went away, taking her cubs with her.

I hope she found another caring dog to look after her cubs whilst she foraged for food.

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Uploading documents to CAG ** Instructions **

Looking for a draft letter? Use the CAG Library

Dealing with Customer Service Departments? - read the CAG Guide first

1: Making a PPI claim ? - Q & A's and spreadsheets for single premium policy - HERE

2: Take back control of your finances - Debt Diaries

3: Feel Bullied by Creditors or Debt Collectors? Read Here

4: Staying Calm About Debt  Read Here

5: Forum rules - These have been updated - Please Read

BCOBS

1: How can BCOBS protect you from your Banks unfair treatment

2: Does your Bank play fair - You can force your Bank to play Fair with you

3: Banking Conduct of Business Regulations - The Hidden Rules

4: BCOBS and Unfair Treatment - Common Examples of Banks Behaving Badly

5: Fair Treatment for Credit Card Holders and Borrowers - COBS

Advice & opinions given by citizenb are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME TO GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU PROVIDE A LINK TO YOUR THREAD THEN I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER ADVICE THERE:D

my other rescue, he is now 10

jazz_zpsdb6b7f91.jpg

R.I.P my beautiful grey ghost, gone but never forgotten, taken so suddenly, 04/07/2004 ~ ~ 02/03/2017

Gone but never forgotten,Little Miss Sunshine, Alisha Marie. 15/12/2005 ~ ~ 13/02/2006

Our  beloved Dalmatian Jazz,  gone to join Wal at Rainbow Bridge, hope you are now pain free .  20/9/2005 ~ ~ 24/3/2019

hi tawny, yes he is right character, he was I am afraid to say badly abused and kept in a cage for 24/7, he was also kicked in the head by a horse and attacked by a dog when he was just a puppy, he was never helped over that and now he thinks all dogs must die! I got him when he was 5 and he has improved so much except for the dog issue, he attacked my other dog on the first meeting but now they are fine, they do have their set too now and then lol It is just other dogs he will not entertain and is kept on a lead so is overweight bless him through no fault of his own, just not taking the risk of him attacking another dog ( he has done before ). He was so scared of a lot of things and he also has separation issues.

I just can not understand some people, my other dog was " replaced" by a new dog and his previous owner said his work was more important to him then the dog! He had got his as a puppy I have had him since he was 6 and he is 11 now

Do you know snowdragon you have just reminded me of a story.

Here i go again.

Worked in construction most of my life,and enjoyed it too.

Well one day i had to go to a house which had had a severe fire.

Plaster had melted off the walls,windows twisted into strange shapes with the heat generated.

I was talking to the owners when they said a strange thing.

Better mention no one was hurt in the fire,they escaped.

A young owl i was at the time anyway they said.

When this house is repaired this dog is going to the vets to be put down.If we cannot find a home for her.

We do not want her hairs on the new carpets.

I did not say much as a job was there for myself.

But what i did do was open my van door and say to the dog,come on old lady you come to live with the owl.

And she just jumped in and made herself at home.

And for a good few years afterwards used to come to work with me.

And was so well behaved and happy.

A good memory brought back.

My first dog.

how lovely Tawny

I just can not understand some people xx

Sandy

Here is my little friend.Will keep the others company.Make some new friends.

Not long back from the Beach.Asleep at the moment.

I took the photo on a early morning walk last week.

I think i will also add Fang my black and white cat.

If he will stay still.

He is not called Fang for nothing.Later perhaps.

1z48qko.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

TO, I have only just seen Fang, he is lovely - I bet he takes some brushing.

I love the images of the chimp - very touching.

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

1: Making a PPI claim ? - Q & A's and spreadsheets for single premium policy - HERE

BCOBS

Advice & opinions given by citizenb are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME TO GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU PROVIDE A LINK TO YOUR THREAD THEN I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER ADVICE THERE:D

Hi citizenB

Ah i see i got mixed up a touch.

Milo is my dog and Fang is my wifes cat.I must put a picture of the little devil up.Friendly,as you stroke him and he has had enough he lets you know by grabbing you with his paws and biting though never to hard.Does not penetrate through the skin.Then looks at you with green eyes and shoots off sharpish.

Milo is my best friend,and the cat Fang is my wifeys pet.Bioh have green eyes that worry me at times.

I look often for a hidden broomstick and cauldron around and abouts.

Yes the dog a Pomeranian is hard to brush and comb.When done properly he looks like a lion,although some say a fox at times.

Yesterday during a raging gale we walked the shoreline and both of us got covered in sea foam.

We are used to harsh conditions and do it regularly,he seems to like being out and about.But always glad to get home and curl up by the fireside.

He has a undercoat and topcoat which keeps him cool in summer and warm in winter.

I wish i had the same.It would be handy to have such a coat.

Ah i see i got mixed up a touch. Milo is my dog and Fang is my wifes cat.

Oops., no it was me who got muddled, TO, you definitely say in your post

I think i will also add Fang my black and white cat.

I am quite miffed, cos I have only recently had the prescription for my specs updated :lol:

BCOBS