style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 1506 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hi,

I do PHP and web development as my job. I noticed on the forum some people have trouble uploading images, so end up having to follow a list of instructions on how to save the image as a PDF and then upload it.

I've made a simple image uploading tool, and nearly completed the "convert to PDF" option. It will be as simple as choose the image and upload, then paste the link to the forum. No adverts, no data gathering and no cost. I simply have spare servers with huge resources.

I wanted to check if I'm allowed to add the link in my signature / recommend users this method. As it will save them time.

Thanks for this suggestion. Sounds interesting.

Would you mind sending us an email to our admin email address and I'll forward it to our webmaster.

ta

Currenlty only does JPG/JPEG / PNG / GIF images. Convert to PDF is nearly there.

http://mangoonline.co.uk - New domain to be chosen, but using a spare for now.

Thanks for this suggestion. Sounds interesting.

Would you mind sending us an email to our admin email address and I'll forward it to our webmaster.

ta

Still waiting for this please

Still waiting for this please

Hi.

Yes will do when back infront of the conputer.

Joe