Invalid Credit File Entry barclays

MadScouser
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3121 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I have recently had an entry on Noddle re-added to my credit file. The entry had been removed, 6 years after default but reappeared in July, not showing any history or a default. The associated debt is statute barred, no payment or acknowledgement for 8 years.

I have raised a dispute with Noddle/Callcredit, indicating the debt would have originally default in 2002/3, I don't have the details from that far back, but they, as normal believed the lies Barclays have told them.

I believe the entry has already prevented me from getting mainstream credit with Santander

Where do I go from here?

Thanks in advance for any assistance.

Is this the same issue you posted about in May 2014, Barclaycard credit file issue ?

The advice is to send a Data Protection Subject Access Request for all information on the account, including statements of account, so you can evidence the account not being active for a long time.

Once you have the information, you can start a complaint with Barclays and pursue relevant compensation via FOS or court if this is necessary.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

I dont seem to have a record of the May 2014 thread listed above, under my started threads, would you be able to link it?

In the DSAR I presume I need to supply all my addresses, including current to enable them to source the data? I dont have any details of the account, and the credit agencies wont display the full account number, so how do I get the information required?

Many thanks.

It was actually not your thread, but you replied to it. :oops:

The DSAR just needs to include your full name, date of birth, the address you had at the time and your current address so they can respond. Also tell them what type of account it was.

Someone else recently posted about having exactly the same issue with Barclays. They had a default reapplied again, after it had dropped off the credit file. So there must be a current issue.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

Hi MS,

Is this re a bank a/c or a BarclayCard.

:-)

We could do with some help from you

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?  Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Please give something if you can. We all give our time free of charge but the site has bills to pay.

Thanks !:-)

Send the SAR to Barclays HQ :-

Barclays Bank PLC

Head Office Customer Relations

1 Churchill Place

London

E14 5HP

Mention that you require all data relating to Barclays Bank and to Barclaycard.

:-)

We could do with some help from you

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?  Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Please give something if you can. We all give our time free of charge but the site has bills to pay.

Thanks !:-)