Barclaycard Default Notice Removal **Claim settled (probably)**

bradybunch
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2884 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi BB,

How many months do you have data for in 2007.

How many months did you suffer chgs in 2007.

Do you expect there to be many chgs in earlier statements, if BC provide anything prior to 2009.

:-)

We could do with some help from you

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?  Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Please give something if you can. We all give our time free of charge but the site has bills to pay.

Thanks !:-)

Thanks for your help with this Slick. I have statements from Nov 2007. I am not sure if there will be any material change(s) if I lay my hands on statements from 2003. In any case the amount I am seeking now more than covers the defaulted balance, hence I am inclined to stick to what I have. what is your take?

In that case, I would be inclined to progress your claim on the basis of the charges for which you DO currently have data.

Seeking data older than 6 years may have to involve court action to get the data so, unless you are sure there are many older charges, you'd be better just reclaiming the charges for which you already have data.

Time for your LBA using an updated SoC.

Please give something if you can. We all give our time free of charge but the site has bills to pay.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi BB

Your a way ahead of me with your progress so far, i am still awaiting the response to the SAR but for you, yes i think its time to issue your court claim if they havent responded to the LBA within your given timeframe. Following this one i am

Click Here To Make A Donation

I am not legally trained or qualified, any advice i offer is gleaned from experience and general knowledge, if you are still unsure after receiving advice please seek legal advice.

Yes, if the LBA time is expired, file the claim via MCOL.

First off, post up your PoC here. It'll be too big to go in the MCOL POC box but you can opt to send the POC separately.

Make sure you include brief mention of Sempra Metals, Kleinwort Benson and Default removal.

no need to include months with no penalties in the spread.

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Hi BB,

I'll ask someone to comment on the PoC's for you .............

It's a bit more quiet over the w/end.

Shout again if no response by Tues night.

Hi BB,

I'll see if we can get more input here for you now ..............

Hi BB,

I've chased this up and will come back soon ...........

Thanks Slick. I have two issues now. 1. I dont have an original/sample credit agreement (Barclaycard promised to send this a while ago) and I have moved addresses (I have a redirection in place). Do I need to provide this new address to Barclaycard and on the MCOL form yet?

thanks for your help

BB

Hi BB,

Inform BC and MCOL of the new address asap.

The lack of a credit agreement should not compromise you.

Hi Slick, I have filled the MCOL form online and indicated that the POC will follow (is this correct?). I included a brief summary and i got this at the end

The claimant claims interest under section 69

of the County Courts Act 1984 at the rate of

8% a year from 19/06/2008 to 20/11/2015 on

£******* and also interest at the same rate

up to the date of judgment or earlier payment

at a daily rate of £0.29

however i an claiming interest at 24.9% and not 8%. Could you help with some clarification here please?

thanks

Hi BB,

I'll have to come back to you on this later - short for time just now.

Is this not covered on SabreSheep's *WON* thread ?

If you're claiming restitutionary int't, you should claim s.69 int't from the date of your MCOL claim until settlement at a daily rate of 0.00022 of the claim total.

This should be expressed as a daily rate using the 0.00022 factor.

It does look slightly wrong but your spreadsheet should show the 24.9% which im guessing if it does then the total figure to the date of your MCOL is the blanked out figure in yr post and from the issue date, that total figure attracts the s.69 8% from the issue date to settlement/judgement, whichever comes first

Click Here To Make A Donation

I am not legally trained or qualified, any advice i offer is gleaned from experience and general knowledge, if you are still unsure after receiving advice please seek legal advice.