• Tweets

• Sorry i am Not putting details in here.This bank i did have an account with in 1993.That is the last time i used them. I am going to let them ccj me. I am not going to even think about this any more.My bin will get the letters and my door will be ignored. Thank you for the interest but i will waste these #Ankers time for another 6 odd years while i get my mind right All the best
    • Particulars of Claim (for Reference - not to be submitted with defence)   What is the claim for – the reason they have issued the claim? 1.The Claim is for the sum of £2722 arising from the Defendant's breach of a regulated consumer credit agreement referenced Under no xxxxxxxxxxxx   2.The Defendant has failed to remedy the breach in accordance with a Default Notice issued pursuant to ss.87(1) and 88 of the Consumer Credit Act 1974.   3.The Claimant claims the sums due from the Defendant following the legal assignment of the agreement from Hoist Portfolio Holding 2 Ltd (EX BARCLAYCARD) Written notice of the assignment has been given. The Claimant claims 1.The sum of £2792 2. Costs Defence   1.The Defendant contends that the particulars of claim are vague and generic in nature.The Defendant accordingly sets out its case below and relies on CPR r 16.5 (3) in relation to any particular allegation to which a specific response has not been made.   2.The Claimant has not complied with paragraph 3 of the PAPDC ( Pre Action Protocol) Failed to serve a letter of claim pre claim pursuant to PAPDC changes of the 1st October 2017.It is respectfully requested that the court take this into consideration pursuant to 7.1 PAPDC. 3. Paragraph 1 is denied. Whilst I have had dealings with Barclaycard  in the past I cannot recall the specifics of the alleged agreement.   4. Paragraph 2 is denied .I have no knowledge of who the claimant is nor have I been provided with any Notice of Assignment pursuant to the Law of Property Act 1925.   5.Paragraph 3  is denied.I am not aware of service of a Default Notice by the original creditor or Legal Assignment the claimant refers to within its particulars of claim .   6. It is denied that any amounts are due under any agreement.   7. On receipt of this claim I requested information pertaining to this claim from Howard Cohen & Co Solicitors by way of a CPR 31:14 request sent via 1st class recorded post on 19/11/2019.Further to the above I sent Hoist Finance UK Holdings 3 LTD a section 78 request via 1st class recorded post on 19/11/2019.  To date, neither Howard Cohen nor Hoist Portfolio are yet to furnish me with the requested information .   8.Therefore with the court’s permission the Claimant is put to strict proof to   a) show and disclose how the Defendant has entered into an agreement; b) show and disclose how the Claimant has reached the amount claimed for; c) show and evidence the nature of breach and service of a Default Notice pursuant to Sec 87 (1) CCA1974. d) show how the Claimant has the legal right, either under statute or equity to issue a claim;   9. As per Civil Procedure Rule 16.5 (4) it is expected that the Claimant prove the allegation that the money is owed.   10. On the alternative, if the Claimant is an assignee of a debt, it is denied that the Claimant has the right to lay a claim due to contraventions of Section 136 of the Law of Property Act and Section 82A of the consumer crediticon Act 1974.6.   By reasons of the facts and matters set out above, it is denied that the Claimant is entitled to the relief claimed or any relief. (Defence mainly taken straight from Micky the Hippo's similar defence)
    • On the MCOL site. I hadn't submitted the defence, but it was mostly filled in. I just left it on. I'll submit it by 15:00 today unless I hear otherwise. 
    • The letter from Drydens is asking me to respond to their letter:   "we will have no alternative but to apply to the Court to lift the stay on the proceedings in order to progress the legal action commenced against you."   Obviously I don't want to ignore it. 
    • 2. within 28 days from the date of service of this order, the claimant is to file and serve a copy of the agreement and guarantee referred to in the particulars of claim and reply to the defences field   The claimant has been ordered to send you a copy.
  • Our picks

MIPOLLY

Blemain - finished my 90mts loan - but several £1000's outstanding in penalties!!

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 1175 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

we had a loan with blemain, which I will admit we didn't run well,

however we got right through the 99 month term and paid as per the instructions and monthly agreed amount.

However after the loan term ended I contacted them to make sure that we were clear

and got told we still owed £14009

as far as I can see from the breakdown they have sent me this is charges for missed payments/letters/phone calls etc etc,

but this is nearly 50% of the original amount we borrowed and just seems completely and utterly wrong,

I got in touch with the ombudsman but because its an unregulated loan there was nothing they could do,

I have had to agree to pay £245 per month until this is cleared,

but I just don't feel right doing this,

can someone please help,

as I really don't know which way to turn,

if I don't pay the monthly fee agreed they have threatened repossession.

stay off that phone

the penalty fees are not payable

the FCA clearly states they are unlawful.

even blemmy will never goto court for anything when the outstanding balance is their penalties.

tell them yo bugger off or removed them.

writing ONLY from now on

pay them nothing.

dx

PLEASE DONT HIT QUOTE IF THE LAST POST IS THE ONE YOU ARE REPLYING TOO.

MAKES A THREAD TWICE AS LONG TO SCROLL THROUGH!

please do not post jpg images directly to a topic..USE PDF ....READ UPLOAD.

WE CAN'T GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU SEND ME A LINK TO YOUR THREAD - I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER HELP THERE

Single Premium PPI Q&A Read Here

Reclaim mis-sold PPI Read Here

Reclaim Bank Account, Loan & Credit Card Charges Read Here

The CAG Interest Tutorial Read Here

spreadsheets 

Thank you am going to write to them today, fingers crossed

Any updates?

I'm into my last year of my 108 month loan.

I was in arrears for 1-2 months maybe max 3 years ago, but have been uptodate ever since.

And just looking at my balance (which I've never really done) I am oweing 4k in fees!!!

Any updates? I'm into my last year of my 108 month loan. I was in arrears for 1-2 months maybe max 3 years ago, but have been uptodate ever since. And just looking at my balance (which I've never really done) I am oweing 4k in fees!!!

You need to start a new thread

Of your own please

PLEASE DONT HIT QUOTE IF THE LAST POST IS THE ONE YOU ARE REPLYING TOO.

MAKES A THREAD TWICE AS LONG TO SCROLL THROUGH!

please do not post jpg images directly to a topic..USE PDF ....READ UPLOAD.

WE CAN'T GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU SEND ME A LINK TO YOUR THREAD - I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER HELP THERE

Single Premium PPI Q&A Read Here

Reclaim mis-sold PPI Read Here

Reclaim Bank Account, Loan & Credit Card Charges Read Here

The CAG Interest Tutorial Read Here

spreadsheets 

Hi no, nothing I am afraid, there doesn't seem to be anyone willing to help,

the ombudsman won't because they only started dealing with unregulated loans in 2013

and won't deal with anything prior to that,

its just like banging your head against a brick wall.

I have told Blemain the stress is making me ill,

so they have now sent me a form to complete with my doctor

- its just a joke, and they shouldn't be able to get away with it.

Just don't give up!

Try other forums, keep searching on the web.

Don't give in.

Like you said, they shouldn't be getting away with it!

any updates?

I have been messaging someone from another forum who have gone through the exact same thing.

They had a loan of 30k completed.

With an outstanding balance of 15k of charges/fees.

They made it clear in writing they did not agree and will take the further matter if necessary.

It has now been nearly 12 months and they have heard nothing back!

No phonecalls, no letters no emails.

Hi Wungus,

i have been in the same boat and been in court,

yes for charges only,

so they will continue to court even if the payments for the loan have been paid they will pursue for the charges,

i have had a lot of charges removed including interest but there are many more remaining.

Hi Wungus,

i have been in the same boat and been in court,

yes for charges only,

so they will continue to court even if the payments for the loan have been paid they will pursue for the charges,

i have had a lot of charges removed including interest but there are many more remaining.

Hi, and what has happened at court so far if you don't mind me asking?

Fighting a repo hearing but will update when done. They are that bad you couldn't script it

Has anything shown on your credit report?

They wont do anything regarding the charges. Just ignore them. They wont touch your credit file, they wont do court. They will just expect you to pay ( theyre a sub prime lender afterall).

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

Guess Bigmac versus was one of the unlucky ones, from what I'm gathering. He should be fine. Fingers cross!