Jump to content

Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 1886 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Recommended Posts

When you claim Employment and Support Allowance (ESA), you have to send in medical certificates to the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP) to support your claim. Medical certificates are also known as fit notes.


Did you know that if you write your mobile phone number on the top right hand corner of the medical certificate, the DWP will text you to tell you when they get the certificate? They’ll also tell you if payment is due and the payday.



Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Recently Browsing   0 Caggers

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Have we helped you ...?

  • Create New...