stu007

Tickets for centenary commemorations of the Battle of the Somme have been made available by ballot.

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 1387 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Tickets for centenary commemorations of the Battle of the Somme have been made available by ballot.

Residents of the UK, France and Irish Republic can now apply for free tickets for the ceremony at Thiepval Memorial in France on 1 July 2016.

The Somme was one of the bloodiest battles of World War One with more than one million casualties over 141 days.

The online ballot will be open until 18 November - the day the battle ended in 1916.

READ MORE HERE: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-34361335

This is the direct link to register for the ballot: http://somme2016.org/en/tickets-somme-centenary/

How to Upload Documents/Images on CAG - **INSTRUCTIONS CLICK HERE**

FORUM RULES - Please ensure to read these before posting **FORUM RULES CLICK HERE**

I cannot give any advice by PM - If you provide a link to your Thread then I will be happy to offer advice there.

I advise to the best of my ability, but I am not a qualified professional, benefits lawyer nor Welfare Rights Adviser.

Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

There were more casualties on day one than the total amount of any other battle fought such was the carnage. That unsavory statistic rermains to this day

Respect to all those who fought and paid the ultimate sacrafice. Friend or Foe alike