BankFodder BankFodder

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 1595 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hello

I applied for a role and was told would know in two weeks; the closing date was 29 September they saw me 16th just before end of the day

1) Does day of being seen be included in the two weeks

2) Would two weeks be from the 16th or 29th

Thanks

Not many employers inform unlucky candidates nowadays - did they say they would definitely be in touch or merely that you would know within two weeks?

I would say that the two weeks begins with 29th, but they would have a reasonable idea on 16th whether you were likely to be shortlisted for the position or not.

Ultimately no way of knowing, but if you haven't heard by 15th October you can probably be certain!

Any advice given is done so on the assumption that recipients will also take professional advice where appropriate.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

DONATE HERE

If I have been helpful in any way - please feel free to click on the STAR to the left!

Thanks. Yes; they said they would be in touch - the closing date was on one of their own job websites. It said the closing date 29th for applications.

was a no - seems im interviewing ok but lacking experience :(