EBAY seller rights

hesanmp
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3070 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Contact ebay in relation to this [problem] - take some photographs of the item you received along with the original packaging that came with it showing the tracking number, if you do not then it can not be legally classed as a [problem].

Send the pictures to the trader, this way ebay can view your online communication. and you simply keep it short you state what you've stated here that the seller has other items the same and is listing them as available.

Ebay free phone 0800 358 3551 - call up ebay - and report the seller. they WILL remove the ad/s, if you have proven that the seller is a fraudster operating illegally on ebay.

Hope the number helps everyone.

An add can be anything I remember a friend of mine purchasing 100 office chairs, they was sent 100 office chairs in a 6" box as they was micro office chairs, you should always read the description always check what your buying and always ask questions if your not sure.

Dont ask daft questions, always check the company with company house if not legally registered with company house dont buy from them as they ARE illegally trading here in the UK.

Their is traders who are trading as companys example get the label clothing which is called storm trading and not get the label - the original get the label know nothing at all about this. - ebay are only intrested in the money its generating from the sales that the fake company is making yet the international police have already arrested 18 people involved with the [problem] and fraud selling fake counterfit clothing and illegally trading on ebay.

Their is a lot of scams, its very difficult to take someone to court espeically if online trading like me is for a living. as its a part of your money that you have to pay to take them to court in first place and is very time consuming and stress ful and annoying.

In this case i would open a case with paypal and not ebay, unless your an estabished buyer/seller on ebay as ebay can at any moment terminate your account without warning.