Community Work Placement - eligibilty?

zohar
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3137 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I've been told by the Jobcentre that I must attend a community work placement. However, I've just had a quick look through the Provider's Guidance for the scheme, and on p.5 I noticed the following paragraph:

1.14 JSA claimants referred to CWP will have agreed a Claimant Commitment (CC) with JCP which outlines what jobseeking actions a claimant must carry out in order to give them the best chance of getting into work.(my underscore for emphasis and clarity)

https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/314475/community-work-placements-provider-guidance.pdf

However, I only have the old style JsAg and have never been asked to complete a Claimant Commitment.

So I'm curious if anyone knows if this would be sufficient to render me ineligible for a Community Work Placement referral? Or, is it essentially inconsequential and, if I brought it to anyone's attention - be that JCP or the provider - would they then simply make me create a CC so that I would then qualify for the scheme anyway?

Thanks in advance.

Zohar

They woudl prob create you a CC to make you qualify.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

The SabreSheep, All information is offered on good faith and based on mine and others experiences. I am not a qualified legal professional and you should always seek legal advice if you are unsure of your position.