David Cameron, what a swine... (#piggate)

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3112 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I'm surprised that I didn't find a several hundred comments deep thread about our dear leader today.

It seems that one snub too far has led an old uni 'friend' to spill the beans on DC's actions whilst at uni and it's fair to say that the bacon has hit the fan.

Is this something that can be spun into obscurity or has Mr Cameron just watched his credibility and mandate walk out of the door?

My views are my own and are not representative of any organisation. if you've found my post helpful please click on the star below.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

always someone wanting to stir s**t, whether true or not, it was the past and the past should in my opinion remain there :)

R.I.P my beautiful grey ghost, gone but never forgotten, taken so suddenly, 04/07/2004 ~ ~ 02/03/2017

Gone but never forgotten,Little Miss Sunshine, Alisha Marie. 15/12/2005 ~ ~ 13/02/2006

Our  beloved Dalmatian Jazz,  gone to join Wal at Rainbow Bridge, hope you are now pain free .  20/9/2005 ~ ~ 24/3/2019

always someone wanting to stir s**t, whether true or not, it was the past and the past should in my opinion remain there :)

I want know of his actions since he started a career in politics. Might be more damaging to his reputation than his university days !

Never liked Cameron, as my instinct about him is he is not trustworthy and enjoys the political game, more than serving the country.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

I do not like any of the parties or their leaders, none can be trusted :)

R.I.P my beautiful grey ghost, gone but never forgotten, taken so suddenly, 04/07/2004 ~ ~ 02/03/2017

Gone but never forgotten,Little Miss Sunshine, Alisha Marie. 15/12/2005 ~ ~ 13/02/2006

Our  beloved Dalmatian Jazz,  gone to join Wal at Rainbow Bridge, hope you are now pain free .  20/9/2005 ~ ~ 24/3/2019

World politics is pretty rubbish at the moment. Aussie politcs is worse than the UK. They swear at each other in parliament and say really horrible stuff. Like Julia Gillard being called a barren women, because she did not have children.

I wish David Davis had beaten Cameron as i think he would have made a decent Tory PM.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CPcKK4AWEAA-RVF.jpg

New film staring Cameron.

If you do a twitter search of piggate, you will laugh.

Whether this incident happened or not with Mr C it raises the issue of initiation ceremonies. Why would you want to deliberately humiliate someone? Sadistic tendencies? Sad these centres of education excellence encourage and condone such behaviour. It just carries on into adulthood.

There is a story that during his re-election campaign, former US president Lyndon Johnson suggested to his staff that they circulate a rumour. The rumour was to be that his opponent had had carnal relations with a pig.

"We can't call him a pig-****er Lyndon, no-one will believe it!" his aides protested.

"We'll make him deny it!" was the response.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING. EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

The idea that all politicians lie is music to the ears of the most egregious liars.

I do not like any of the parties or their leaders, none can be trusted :)

They all have their snouts in the trough and then tell porkies in an attempt to duck the poo.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

No... you can't eat my brain just yet. I need it a little while longer.

Ahh wonder if Piggygate will be DC;s "Bay of Pigs"

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

The SabreSheep, All information is offered on good faith and based on mine and others experiences. I am not a qualified legal professional and you should always seek legal advice if you are unsure of your position.

Corbyn can have fun with this at prime ministers question time..

I would hope JC would not lower himself to the jibe level, in any case looks like Mr C's side are squealing enough.

What do you call a pig thief?

A Hamburglar

What do you get when you play tug-of-war with a pig?

Pulled pork

Corbyn can have fun with this at prime ministers question time..

No PMQs until after conference season, sadly. Probably saved Cameron's bacon etc.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING. EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

The idea that all politicians lie is music to the ears of the most egregious liars.

Corbyn is an obnoxious pig, wonder what is hidden in his past, all Politicians and even the Royals seem to have done something in their younger days, got no time for any of them :p

Corbyn is an obnoxious pig, wonder what is hidden in his past, all Politicians and even the Royals seem to have done something in their younger days, got no time for any of them :p

Talking about the Royals, David Cameron had complained about the after affects of the pig situation, and he was asked if he had tried Andrews ?