BankFodder BankFodder

• Tweets

• CPR is in post 5 click it add relevant pers details print and send to qdr   do NOT SIGN IT
    • wow will look into the points you raise now.  I didn't know that about the paralegal.  The last two times ( lowell and the parking fine for my friend) they just had a local solicitor representing the company certainly not the person who made out the witness statement.
    • win or lose defaults/credit files are nothing to do with courts.   your lowells WS was very good and this one just a bit too sparse on what you are trying to say IMHO too many points just listing a diary even of this or that happening. might pay you to slightly change it and use yours to rip theirs apart.   like say point 4...load of ole waffle trying to hide the fact that the CCA hasn't come from Barclaycard at all but from their filing cabinet and is a cut n paste jobbie.   im also a bit sceptical about the default notice and IS it a copy, there a mailmerge line above the address box and it just doesn't look right. check the balance at that date ib their statements, does it match £36??   I also don't like their points 9/10/22 relating to it. they quote 2 sets of page numbers referring to where in the bundle its located?   21 don't forget to rebuff carey as not applicable   lastly. I believe that paralegal must be in court so they can be cross examined by you and answer questions? else it can't be referred too?      
    • I've done some work to the section I'll paste below. (obviously the section numbers will change) These points are all supported by EXHIBIT A1 which I will attach here.          ENTRANCE TO CAR PARK   1.            On [DATE] the defendant visited Pizza Hut with a party of friends. The defendant was not the driver of the vehicle. The vehicle travelled along North Ormesby Road, turned right onto Woodside Street and sharp left into the parking area in front of Pizza Hut. This is the most obvious and direct route to Pizza Hut. See Exhibit A1 for details.   2.      There were no signs pertaining to the claims of the claimant visible to the driver of the vehicle on the route set out in Exhibit A1   3.      Taking the route laid out in Exhibit A1 clearly results in the act of “parking”. It must therefore follow that the vehicle has “entered” the car park. This entrance must be located either at the point of leaving North Ormesby Road and entering Woodland Street or else it is at the point of leaving Woodlands Street and entering the parking area.   4.      These two possible locations of the entrance are shown in Exhibit A1. Whichever is the case neither location has a sign at the entrance to the car park. It is therefore not possible that the defendant entered into a contract with the claimant.   5.      Neither location that may be considered the “entrance” to the car park bears a sign erected by the claimant.   6.      There were no signs erected by the claimant visible to pedestrians as the party left the vehicle and entered Pizza Hut. Exhibit-A1.pdf
    • Just a quick update.   Erudio Student Loans returned my £1 postal order that I had sent them for the CCA request. They sent a letter saying "Thank you for your correspondence but your account has been terminated and is now with Dryden's Fairfax Solicitors."   Dryden's sent me a letter regarding the CPR saying that they are waiting for documentation from their client, and offering me a further 28 day extension to file my defence (I've already filed it - don't worry!) Dryden's then sent another letter acknowledging my defence and saying they would seek their client's instructions. I've not attached the letters as they seem fairly standard - but I can do if you want me to.
  • Our picks

rooibos

How to request an employment history from the HMRC?

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 1578 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hello,

is it true that the HMRC can give a statement of employment record if requested?

I have found the address of the Record Retrieval Service, but it looks like this is only for compensation claims?

Would they give me a record for any other purpose? And would that cover also periods on benefits?

The reason I need this record for previous years is because I've lost some of my p45s and now I need to claim permanent residence status for EU citizens.

Yes, I have had one from HMRC, just give them a call & request one

• Haha 1

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

The SabreSheep, All information is offered on good faith and based on mine and others experiences. I am not a qualified legal professional and you should always seek legal advice if you are unsure of your position.

Thread moved the the HMRC forum.

HB

Illegitimi non carborundum

gov.uk /check-national-insurance-record

But, is this going to give me a breakdown of all employers?

Yes it lists all your previous employers

It also lists NI contributions made via benefits AS WELL

The SabreSheep, All information is offered on good faith and based on mine and others experiences. I am not a qualified legal professional and you should always seek legal advice if you are unsure of your position.

Wow, I'm going to try that. But do I need to give them a list myself or would they find other employers that I forgot to mention?

I'm sorry for sounding bonkers that I'm a bit stressed and I want to do things right.

It should all be based on your national insurance number.

gov.uk /check-national-insurance-record

I finally got the letter from the HMRC, but it only contains the amount of NI, not the breakdown of all employers.

Yes it lists all your previous employers

Unfortunately it didn't give me the breakdown of all employers. Only a breakdown of all years that I paid NI. Can anybody advise?

Have you tried calling the taxes helpline and asking them?