PCN issued by Athens (t/a AS parking)

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3071 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Well, letter sent today, certificate of posting provided by post office.

I have managed to get hold of a sign in the car park today via a family member there... would you believe it... look at the bottom left of it... "BPA"... you fail!

391C18A8-7400-4DAC-A551-9B4080F4BCFE.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Well, Im back, the jokers have replied to my letter with this.... Apparently the NTK was POFA compliant, and there will be no appeals process, nor no further correspondance regarding this.

Now im, not being stupid (or am i?) but im relativly sure the POFA section 4 states i have 28 days from date of NTK issue to appeal this, NOT from date of PCN issue?

ERM.... HELP?

D5233AA1-A177-4DA1-AFA0-DFE74BC932F3.jpg

The NTK is not POFA compliant. And as RK you have not been allowed access to an IAS, which again is not POFA compliant.

There is no keeper liability. You can ignore any further demands for money from them or any toothless debt collector they pay to scare you...

Do not ignore a LBA though, but if you get a real one I will eat my cat.

You could send them one further letter referring them to ' Arkell vs Pressdram '.

http://www.lettersofnote.com/2013/08/arkell-v-pressdram.html

The NTK is not POFA compliant. And as RK you have not been allowed access to an IAS, which again is not POFA compliant.

There is no keeper liability. You can ignore any further demands for money from them or any toothless debt collector they pay to scare you...

Do not ignore a LBA though, but if you get a real one I will eat my cat.

You could send them one further letter referring them to ' Arkell vs Pressdram '.

http://www.lettersofnote.com/2013/08/arkell-v-pressdram.html

Hahahahahahahahahahahahah

Yea, I thought just as much, the letter today has just sealed there fate in my eyes.

I'm going to keep any letters I get sent, adding them to the current ones, with the NTK & PCN, then should it get escalated to a court appearance I'll throw it at them along with my expenses form.

Thanks for clarifying it for me though, and all help received so far in this case.

Naturally I'll keep you all updated!

👍👍👍👍

I have had the same letters and nonsense from the AS(s) Parking clowns.

I wonder if he would like me to claim for 600 mile round trip to the court in Truro if he went down that route and lost :D

I have had the same letters and nonsense from the AS(s) Parking clowns.

I wonder if he would like me to claim for 600 mile round trip to the court in Truro if he went down that route and lost :D

You would get to choose your local court if a real court papers were issued against you.

where were you "ticketed" Dest?

i've been doing homework on these jokers, i look forward to recieving court papers, Should they actually every arrive that is, just to choose my local court, cause them the 830 mile round trip to give evidence, as WHEN i win it, (for the excellent help and advice i've recieved on this site) i'll also be putting a claim in for expenses, and harrassment. might not get anything from it, but there face though ;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

OOOOOOOOOOOO

this months update...

Those pesky chaps at AS have sent my case over to those jolly fellows at Debt Recovery Plus ltd.

i've recieved a lovely red letter today stating i owe them £149.99 for this original ticket...

On the plus side, the letter made a fantastic fire starter this morning :)

OOOOOOOOOOOO

this months update...

Those pesky chaps at AS have sent my case over to those jolly fellows at Debt Recovery Plus ltd.

i've recieved a lovely red letter today stating i owe them £149.99 for this original ticket...

On the plus side, the letter made a fantastic fire starter this morning :)

You'll probably get one, maybe two more letters from DR+. Then it will be on to zenith who will be able to offer you a reduced payment....

You can ignore any toothless debt collector as all they can do is send junk mail.... but you should keep all letters from [ problem ] who are demanding money from you.