Vehicle Control Services - debt collection

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3133 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello

Any advice will be gratefully received.....

I have received a debt recovery letter on behalf of Vehicle control services for parking fine from 8/10/2013. Nearly two years ago......I can't remember where I parked or what the situation was all the way back then. It is for £160 and letter says if I don't pay up, I risk them sending my file to a creditor with recommendation of court action?....Is this legal? Do I have to pay?

A powerless DCA trying to fleece money from you for an unenforceable parking invoice from 2013 is kind of hilarious if people didn't feel threatened by these idiots. Do not contact the DCA ever, if they contact you by phone or door step tell them nothing, refuse any security or other questions and send them away. If they won't leave call the Police and say you are being harassed. They are powerless to collect anything from you as you owe nothing,

Thanks ericsbrother! :) The letter is very scary looking and threatening court action is even more scary. So I just ignore this then? Kind regards, sahut.

Hello there.

It might be worth posting up what the letter says without any of your personal details so the guys can advise.

HB

Illegitimi non carborundum