Parking Eye Ltd - PCN scotland Glasgow Anniesland 'Fine'

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3115 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I was amazed when i got a fine through the door about July time,

i had parked in the retail park at Anniesland Glasgow,

i had no idea there was any kind of restriction on the time you can park there,

i thought it was a free car park as there are no ticket machines.

to get a fine for exceeding the time limit is incredible.

No doubt there will be signs posted around the car park but i never paid any attention to them as i just assumed it was free.

I ignored the first letters hoping they would go away.

Now i have a letter from DRP a collection agency asking for £135.

Im unemployed, i have a massive overdraught, i have so much financial problems just now, i dont need this crap.

Is there anything i can do to make them go away.

The letter i have says it should be paid by 16th of sept or it might go to court action.

1. its not a fine read the letters carefully

2. you are in Scotland - you can totally ignore them.

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Hi,

Can you confirm that you live in Scotland and weren't just visiting.

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE

yes i live in Scotland, cheers

Cool. The Protection of Freedoms Act doesn't apply in Scotland although PE will try and make you believe they do. They can only go after the driver, not the keeper and of course, you are under no obligation to name the driver, are you!!

If they did try it on and issued court papers, they should be batted away quite easily and you could claim costs from them as well as it would be an abuse of process.

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE

Cool. The Protection of Freedoms Act doesn't apply in Scotland although PE will try and make you believe they do. They can only go after the driver, not the keeper and of course, you are under no obligation to name the driver, are you!!

If they did try it on and issued court papers, they should be batted away quite easily and you could claim costs from them as well as it would be an abuse of process.

Ok many thanks for the great advice, its such a relief i dont have to pay this. If they sent me any more worrying letters ill post here. cheers

They have got the debt collectors involved because they know their action has no legal basis

and think that if you are daft enough to pay up then you will pay some more to the debt collectors chistmas fund.

DR+ are not even proper debt collectors as they are not registed as deposit takers so they cant hold funds on behalf of you or the parking co.

This means that if the debt was real and you paid them then the debt is still owed to the original creditor.

They have got the debt collectors involved because they know their action has no legal basis

and think that if you are daft enough to pay up then you will pay some more to the debt collectors chistmas fund.

DR+ are not even proper debt collectors as they are not registed as deposit takers so they cant hold funds on behalf of you or the parking co.

This means that if the debt was real and you paid them then the debt is still owed to the original creditor.

thanks for all that info, i would never pay one of these mobs anyway without checking my rights online. Im so glad i came on here to ask the advice and information has been great. Its one less thing for me to worry about. many thanks everyone :-)