credit searches

hessey50
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3148 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Advised to start new thread so here we go long long ago in a nope wrong intro

had a hp agreement with welcome car finance returned as allowed when over half way through all documentation sent correctly worded so not a voluntary repo no outstanding amounts then usualy attempts to claim it was told to put up or **** up no longer on credit file but then we startgetting letters from Robinson way on behalf of HPH2 ltd demanding payment still no credit file apart from a search record

Robinson Way (Sr, R)

Robinson Way Bsb ApiDebt Collection 25/08/2015

This really annoys me as there is no debt therefore there is no account this is just a sell on I suspect of "debts" known to be incorrect to a bottom feeder and they not only have done a credit check but labeled it as debt collection. Anyone got any ideas, it seem like an attempt to get around the time from alleged default by pressuring you by putting adverse references on your file

Unless they have marked your credit file with a default marker, then the only people who can see this search is you and robbersway.

You could if you wish lodge a complaint with robbersway and the FCA, but I wouldn't

even give them the time of day or the satisfaction of knowing that their childish antics bother you, let em get on with it if it makes them happy.

But one wrong move, then jump on them.

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!

You need to be careful with this.

Did you have PPI or any other insurance??

Welcome always had two finance agreements on the one agreement. One for the HP on the car, the other the insurances.

You might well have done a VT all correct etc, but i think it is the insurances they are chasing you for

No no "insurance" and the amount having dug the file out is what they tried to say was owing as "I had agreed to a vol re-possesion" they gave up on this after I provided poof of service of " The Company Secretary Welcome Finance,

Dear Sir or Madam,

Re: A/C NoXXXXXX in respect of Hire Purchase Agreement Fiat Panda XXXXXX

As you have felt unable to accommodate me in the refinancing of the above account I regret that, since sufficient sums have been paid to enable me to do so without financial consequence, I have been advised by my colleagues in public protection to exercise my rights as stated below.

I am writing to notify you that I am exercising my right to terminate the above Agreement under Section 99 of the Consumer Credit Act 1974.

1. You will understand that Section 99 of the Consumer Credit Act 1974 gives the debtor the right to terminate the agreement at any time before the last payment is due. There is no restriction regarding the exercising this statutory right, particularly none in respect of any perceived arrears or monies due on termination.

2. I understand that I shall be liable to you for the amount calculated under the formula in Section 100 of the Consumer Credit Act 1974. As I have paid more than the amount calculated under the formula in Section 100 the amount due is zero.

3. The above agreement will be terminated 14 days from the date of this notice.

4. Please send me details of how the vehicle can be returned to you.

You will be aware that statute prevents you from levying a charge for the recovery of this vehicle; guidelines also state that if you require me to deliver this vehicle it must be no more than a reasonable distance from my registered address.

Please Note

If arrangements are not made for the vehicles collection within the 14 day period the vehicle will have to be removed from the public highway at the end of this month and stored.

I will regard any failure to make such arrangements as consent for this to be done and your agreement to cover any costs involved.