Smudgeless v NatWest Court Stay until 31/01/2007

Smudgeless

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5428 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi Everyone,

Just to warn every one the Courts and Banks are trying to delay judgements to the 31st January 2007.

The General form of Judgement or order I recieved states:

Upon the Courts own motion. The Court Has made this order of its own intiative without hearing. If you object to the order, you must make an application to have it set aside , varied or stayed within 7 days of recieving it.

Whereas

1 This case is one of may (many court spelling !!!) hundreds being issued all over the country presumably as a result of the actions of a presure group and it is in the interests of Justice for a consistant approach to be taken and

2 The Designated Cival Judge anticipates trying a batch of such cases as early in 2007 as test cases. (Thats if the banks turn up !!!)

It Is Ordered that

1) This case is stayed to 31st January 2007 when it will bw reviewed by District Judge ****** and either further stayed or directions given.

2) Any party affected by this order may apply within seven daysto vary or set aside it.

Dated 26 October 2006

I am now in the process of amending the letter in the templates section to try and get the stay removed . If any one has any advice it would be helpful . I need the most help on filling the Application Notice N244.

Its not the easiest form in the world to understand and the people at the courts just say we are not legally trained and wont Help.

All the best

Smudgeless

Data Protection Act 1998 Sent 07/06/2006

S10 Sent 21/06/2006

Request Repayment Charges 06/07/2006

Letter Before Action 20/07/2006

Small Claim N1 Started 17/08/2006

"I am a rubber duck and you cant break me !!!"