Parking solve [Civil Enforcement Ltd] ticket - manachester eye hospital with disabled badge

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3148 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

hiya I was parked at Manchester eye hospital displaying my blue badge and when I got back to my car I had a ticket saying valid permit not displayed ??

do I have to pay the ticket ?? its from park solve I did have my disabled badge displayed !!!

this thread is so old the law has changed since it was last used. Star a new thread and tell us about your circumstances rather than relying on postings that are no longer relevant.
as said,you need to start you own! new thread as tagging onto a thread that is over 2yrs old is nye impossible to comment on.

own thread created

just remember BB's mean stuff all on private land.

for now await the notice to keeper

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Hi,

Just to expand on this. As DX said, blue badges on private land mean nothing as the marked bays are purely graffiti.

As it stands, this is a NTD (notice to driver). After 28 days have elapsed the PPC would have to apply to the DVLA to get the registered details of the vehicle keeper (not necessarily the owner or driver). They would then send a NTK (notice to keeper)

Until the NTK arrives, I suggest doing nothing regarding the company. I would in the meantime contact the hospital and complain that 'the driver'of the car DID display the blue badge and see whether they will intervene.

As an aside, when will hospitals get it through their skulls that this form of parking control is wrong in so many ways. The hospitals I attend have barrier entry and exit which works. They don't charge BB holders and for the able bodied, the fees are very reasonable.

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE