Fail to give info relating to identification of the driver of a vehicle when requir

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3160 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Flashed doing 38mph in 30.

Am a mobile response security guard in an emergency situation.

The police sent me the letter

replied with all my details then I get this charge .

Am not sure what to do...

.do I plead quilty (I might lose my only job if I have 6points on my license)

or should I plead not quilty

I don't have the evidence of sending my details to the police.

Please help. ..don't kow what to do.

Flashed doing 38mph in 30.Am a mobile response security guard in an emergency situation. The police sent me the letter and I replied with all my details then I get this charge . Am not sure what to do....do I plead quilty (I might lose my only job if I have 6points on my license) or should I plead not quilty but I don't have the evidence of sending my details to the police. Please help. ..don't kow what to do.

Phone them to discuss is the best way forward. Perhaps they had a backlog of correspondence and they have the details you sent them.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

Thanks but am worried that calling them might mean I have to agree to the guilty plea, am sure the are going to deny receiving my details. At this point, am not sure if it's going to help my case if I plead not guilty because I have sent my details but may lost in the post or they didn't get it....

Thanks but am worried that calling them might mean I have to agree to the guilty plea, am sure the are going to deny receiving my details. At this point, am not sure if it's going to help my case if I plead not guilty because I have sent my details but may lost in the post or they didn't get it....

Phoning them means nothing, apart from finding out what is going on, as you sent your details.

If you were driving, they have evidence, then i don't see much choice on admitting. See if you can take a speed awareness course, instead of points.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

there is no such designation under UK law sadly.

so be a wee bit careful if you try and pull that string as an excuse

there are no situations within the regulations concerning your job

nor the law that allows you to speed using that excuse.

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

No...I don't....I just found my surname on the form was wrong but all other details were right.....can I say am not guilty cause the surname on the form was mine? Am really worried about losing my job if I had an endorsement on my license

No...I don't....I just found my surname on the form was wrong but all other details were right.....can I say am not guilty cause the surname on the form was mine? Am really worried about losing my job if I had an endorsement on my license

You need to split the potential convictions into separate issues.

1) A driver was doing 38 in a 30, an offence.

2) You are responsible for identifying the driver, and failing to do so is an offence.

3) (and you haven't raised it so far, but if you lied about who the driver was, that would be an offence, perverting the course of justice).

Since your original post notes:

Flashed doing 38mph in 30.

The police sent me the letter

replied with all my details then I get this charge .

Am not sure what to do...

.do I plead quilty (I might lose my only job if I have 6points on my license)

or should I plead not quilty

I don't have the evidence of sending my details to the police.

Please help. ..don't kow what to do.

The worst outcome could follow from lying and getting caught. Tell the truth and 3) perverting the course of justice won't be a risk.

2) Failure to identify - is used when they think someone is trying to get off from 1) (speeding) by not identifying the driver. Identify the driver, and the "failure to identify" is likely to be withdrawn.

1) Speeding.

If it wasn't you driving, identify who was, explaining that you returned the form, and it must have got mislaid.

If it was you driving, say so, explain that you'd said so and the form must have been mislaid in the post.

if you were speeding, then you can't really expect to get off without being held responsible for one of the three potential offences.