court papers for robinson way loan debt

kell4040
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3131 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

hello

my brother has got court papers delivered to his old address his ex partner rang him to tell him

this is for a debt that is 4 months off the 6 year mark

my brother has depression has for years being in debt has made it worse for him

my brother and his ex have a joint mortgage and he pays towards his daughter who lives with his ex in there home

he has not been getting the debt letters as they have been going to his ex house

and she has not told him about them only this letter because it was for court

I got the information and with my brother rang up robinson way explained that he has not been getting his mail

as it has been sent to his ex address my brother says he told them of his address a few years ago

so cant understand why they have sent them there may be its because his name is also on the mortgage

I asked robinson way if we could do I partial settlement but they only took off £550 off the amount of £4870

I cannot lend him this amount I told them this was way too much

I mentioned about his depression that he has had for years and how worried this could make him worse

they said they would put a stop to the court proceedings and hold the debt do they can write to him about his mental health etc

I am a bit worried as we don't have court papers to say that he has them

could they be lying so that he doesn't respond to the claim as I mentioned that I would ring court up

explain they were sent to wrong house and get information so he could file online

robinson way said there is no need to do this as they have halted the debt until they send info about his mental health as they want more information

how do I no that they are telling the truth and stopped the court proceedings

or do they just hope that my brother does not respond and gets a ccj as he has not acted

sorry for rambling but very worried any information would be helpful

Thread moved to the appropriate forum...

If you could read the following and post your responses here along side the points within the link...this will give us all the details on how best to proceed with this claim.

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?419198-You-have-received-a-Claim-What-you-need-to-do.-**UPDATED-December-2014**

Regards

Andy

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

link in post 3 please

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

hello I found this default notice as I am having to sort brothers paper work out as he got court papers for this debt does this default notice look ok its dated 20/01/10

the envelope is 2nd class post is it prescribed in the right format as nothing is in bold or highlighted

he got an account summery from Santander dated 09/03/10 saying outstanding balance £0

then he got letter on the 13/02/10 saying they had terminated his account

how many days did he have to sort his arrears out on the notice thanks

Edited by kell4040
photo added

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

Please do not start new threads on the same matter...keep to one thread thank you...threads merged.

Andy

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

hello I acknowledged the court papers online yesterday saying I would be defending claim

Today when I tried to log in to money claim its saying wrong id or password I have put them in correct when I try to get log in information its asking for customer mcol number that i don't have any idea on how to get these i really cannot understand as i have put in the correct id and password thanks

mcol often does that don't worry

can you help us to help you please

link in post 12 please needs filling out

and posting back here

dx

and they