Speedy cash

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3159 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Has anyone dealt with speedy cash for irresponsible lending, or not doing the proper affordability checks.

I'm seeing a lot of threads on people taking on PDL's like Wonga, quick quid and so on and even taking them to the FOS and succeeding. Would the same apply to speedy cash.

Couple of years ago I was using payday lenders a lot stupidly.

At one point I ran out of online payday lenders to apply to, so decided to try the high street. Took a £300 loan and ended up paying back over £1300.

The online payday lenders I was using at the time charged far less interest and rates. Recently I've made complaints to them regarding irresponsible lending, which they rejected but the adjudicator at the FOS agree with me. None of them have been settled yet but I have some hope since the FOS agree with me.

So just wondering if anyone else have done the same with speedy cash.

Thanks.

If the FOS told them to settle, then they have to. get back in touch with FOS and tell them the lender is refusing to follow instructions.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D