PCN (Parking Charge Notice) incorrect registration - zero quoted as letter O

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3163 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi,

New on here - great site.

Have read many threads on incorrect registration numbers captured to PCN that attached to vehicle. In my case the reg quotes number zero (e.g. 07) as letter O (e.g. O7).

Discovered the error when logging onto the parking firms website and entered the ticket Id and my registration (correctly) and my issued ticket was not found. Looked closer and realised the number to letter error, typed incorrect registration and ticket was found on their system - of course proceeded no further!!

Many threads on this site simply state ignore, cant find me as not registered keeper of vehicle of the incorrect recorded registration number. Again noted photographic evidence is not valid etc.

I'm sure I know what the response will be - other similar cases have been discrepancies between 'X's' and 'K's'.

Appreciate if anyone has seen similar instance to this.

Many Thanks

Edited by adrian13
grammar / better clarity in post

thanks Ericsbrother for your response.

I anticipate they may note their error (O and not a 0) but as you state they have the incorrect details, and cannot re-issue a PCN or amend etc. Also photographic evidence cant be used, and unlikely to chase.

Ticket given for parking outside a bay line, however my detail / their detail - errors likewise