carter/lowell unknown CCJ Creation Finance Photoshoot Loan

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3169 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi i am new to the forum and would appreciate any help or guidance through the tough battle i have on my hands.

i have recently received a letter from Bryan carter solicitors i have attached this.

this is the first letter i have received regarding this issue from Bryan carter i have never received any correspondence from the court regarding any court appearance or debt acceptance form. i have not even received any confirmation from the court regarding the award of the ccj to Bryan carter or the amount set as per the repayments.

the debt is for private photography images that were never accepted and sent back to the supplier back in 2007. I have never been in receipt of any further correspondence with the digital media supplier and have never acknowledged any of this debt since then.

I now want to have this ccj set aside and to formulate a defence against Bryan carter in a view to have the debt cancel due to being statute barred and mainly due to the fact the product was returned and the claim should never have been set against myself

any help with this would be much appreciated and i want to get a letter out to both the court and Bryan carter this weekend

thanks in advance

Rebecca

attachment needs to have pers info removed

and converted to PDF please

i've removed it for you.

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

do you know the date of the ccj and the date you last paid the loan ?

see your credit file.

does the debt show?

dx

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

"the debt is for private photography images that were never accepted and sent back to the supplier back in 2007. I have never been in receipt of any further correspondence with the digital media supplier and have never acknowledged any of this debt since then."

Subject to the date of the CCJ I would assume it was statute barred before the claim was issued.....8 years without acknowledgment or payment.

Regards

Andy

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

do you know the date of the ccj and the date you last paid the loan ?

see your credit file.

does the debt show?

dx

the item is not on my credit file as a debt owed to the creditor it is only on as the ccj the date of the ccj is may

it is not strictly a lon it was a charge for a professional photography package which was sent back and the charge was never removed i have not paid or acknowledged anything from this company since 2007 when I very first had contact with the company

what would be my next steps please

the item is not on my credit file as a debt owed to the creditor it is only on as the ccj the date of the ccj is may

it is not strictly a lon it was a charge for a professional photography package which was sent back and the charge was never removed i have not paid or acknowledged anything from this company since 2007 when I very first had contact with the company

what would be my next steps please

Did you sign a contract for the photoshoot? Immaterial if it's SB anyway, but just asking out of curiosity.

you need the date of the CCJ

is it on the CRA file?

if not and ideally a copy of it

phone northants bulk, quote the CCJ number from the cra file and ask for one

you might have sent the stuff back

but you/they never cancelled the credit agreement to finance the shoot.

the claim would have been issued about 1-2 months before

so 6yrs back from that date

If it WAS SB'd by the time of the claim issue then you can get it set aside

if not, I cant see a set aside reason at this stage.

and they