Second hand faulty fridge freezer***Resolved***

Hacked_Off
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2727 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Now he's demanding my bank details to pay or hell "go back to court". Told him no chance, there's alternative ways to pay without me giving my bank details. The bank transfer was a suggestion by the judge, wasn't impressed.

Just had this off him lol must have been on a different court to me

"I say f?!' off to bullys ...text me again I will get you for harassment. ...just because the judge taught you a lesson and you did not go your way ....waisted time on your court bundles like a amature ."

Well you are entitled to the warranty unless you have the receipt. Did you go the shop again and talk to him in person? He might have an electronic copy of receipt saved in his PC/Laptop. Ask him politely to get the issue fixed. I don't think he'll be able to refuse you as the product is still under warranty.

Well you are entitled to the warranty unless you have the receipt. Did you go the shop again and talk to him in person? He might have an electronic copy of receipt saved in his PC/Laptop. Ask him politely to get the issue fixed. I don't think he'll be able to refuse you as the product is still under warranty.

The op has won in court.

Receipt is irrelevant now, he's got to pay up

Careful now whenever I mock him he accuses me of mocking his "disabled dislexia" 😑

That's an insult to dyslexic people.

He simply can't put two words together because he's illiterate.

...And you though Cameron was politically incorrect about the migrants 😂 ...

What do you mean " how info a warrant " Hacked?

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

• 9 months later...

Thread title amended.

Andy

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread