HFO Capital Ltd v. The Financial Conduct Authority FCA **SUCCESS**

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3168 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

'The (mill) wheels... grind slow, but they grind exceeding small.'

I noticed the thread HFO/OFT Minded to Revoke thread had its last post eight months ago, so I'm putting this in a new thread - I hope admin will move it if they see fit.

With help from many CAGgers, specifically DonkeyB (good luck in the Rugby World Cup:oops:) we were part of a process that ended in a thorough, days' long interview with the OFT to do with being hounded by HFO using draconian and humiliating practices on a debt we didn't owe them. We were asked but due to ill health were unable to be witnesses. It gives me great pleasure to share the mucho satisfactory letter received today:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dear Sir/Madam

HFO Services Limited, Roxburghe (UK) Limited, HFO Capital Limited and Alasdair Turnbull ('The Appellants') v The Financial Conduct Authority

Further to our recent correspondence, I write to update you on developments in the above proceedings. Following settlement discussions, the Appellants have agreed to exit the consumer credit market and to write off any outstanding consumer credit debts which they own. The FCA has agreed to the quashing of the determination made by the Office of Trading on 27 January 2014. It follows that the Tribunal proceedings have concluded and therefore there will not be a Tribunal hearing in this atter. A statement reflecting this outcome will be published on our website soon.

We are grateful to you for all your assistance in this matter.

============================================

Alice in Limboland! It couldn't happen to a nicer bloke.:-x Thank you again for all your help. :clap2:

That the birds of worry and care fly above your head, this you cannot change. But that they build nests in your hair, this you can prevent. --- Chinese proverb

PS My username was Hwyl61 but I can't find the password for that... haven't been on in a while due to health issues xox

That the birds of worry and care fly above your head, this you cannot change. But that they build nests in your hair, this you can prevent. --- Chinese proverb

PS My username was Hwyl61 but I can't find the password for that... haven't been on in a while due to health issues xox

Hi

A few numbers out there (Hwyl56)

was this the thread in question?

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?302121-Disputed-BCard-acct-passed-to-HFO-Pt-2-Advice-Please&p=3370334&viewfull=1#post3370334

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE

I wonder where this sits with the numerous dodgy debts they have sold on to LINK ?

threads are quitre a few running here today?

surely if they can write offs these debts

the ones that have been sold on are equally 'dodgy' and should go too?

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

I got the same letter today and I am very happy that I do not have to go to the tribunal to give evidence now.

If it was not for this forum I would not have made a complaint to the OFT in the first place.

I must say that the OFT and then the FCA were very helpful, they kept me informed and talked me through the tribunal process.

Great to know that poeple will not get any more of those HFO letter through their doors again.

Well done to all that stuck with this.

Excellent news, now which one will be next to be toppled?

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!

Absolute cr*p. You are bang on, dx.

The OFT/FCA had HFO in their grasp and did nothing.

All that happened was that HFO sold its entire portfolio, and moved on

– no sanctions for the directors, so they are free to start again.

It’s easy to exit the consumer credit market when you’ve already wound down the business and sold the assets.

All they have done is transfer the misery to Link

– and most account holders still don’t know their accounts have been sold!

I doubt the FCA has a clue what HFO have done either.

HFO have simply agreed to do what they have already done, de facto. It’s a con.

The FCA should be digging into the convenient ‘voluntary liquidation’ of HFO Holdings (UK) Ltd

and looking especially at the astonishing sale of all the assets of HFO Services (worth millions, IMHO)

back to the Irish HFO Capital for just £6,000, which were then sold to Link.

I have looked over all the liquidation documents available at Companies House, and the figures are just too convenient to be believable

– amazingly there was just enough money available to pay the liquidator’s fees!

This was all able to happen because the OFT and FCA took so long to actually do anything,

and allowed HFO to sort out their assets while continuing to trade ‘under appeal’.

Sorry if I don’t appear happy at this outcome.

It’s just proof that the OFT/FCA are bullsh***ing blusterers of the highest order.

Badri Nathan, Alasdair Turnbull and their cohorts have royally bummed the FCA.

These miserable excuses for human beings – no, these absolutely ruthless subhuman ******s

– remain free to exploit people’s misery elsewhere.

I’m keeping my beady eye on the b*st*rds.

I am their perpetual stalker, and hopefully, one day, their worst nightmare.

Why not tell us how you really feel :lol:

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE