kjm987

Help! Harlands / Xercise 4 Less / Money to be taken tomorrow!!

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 1667 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hi Kjm,

Ignore the letter from Harlands/CRS.

In time, you will no doubt hear from Zinc or Spratt Endicott who appear to be Harlands pet solicitor at the moment.

Re the suspicious texts, what number do they ask you to call - can you identify it as X4L's Head Office or a Harlands/CRS number maybe.

:-)

We could do with some help from you

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?  Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Please give something if you can. We all give our time free of charge but the site has bills to pay.

Thanks !:-)

One such number is 01132038602, which is X4L cancellation department it would seem.

Another is 01444 449165, which is CRS. They have since phoned my mobile, should I block the number or does that show them that my number is active?

Hi KJM,

I doubt you're getting repeated calls or texts from X4Less. They may have asked you to call them when the DD first bounced, but that would be it.

Ongoing contact will be Harlands/CRS and the best option is to keep a log of every contact they try to make in case a harassment complaint is needed.

Please give something if you can. We all give our time free of charge but the site has bills to pay.

Thanks slick, I have kept everything and will use it if this continues much longer :)

Hi everyone :)

Back again! Over the past three months I have had no contact with xercise4less/harlands/crs except from a weekly call every Thursday from the 01444 number in November.

Yesterday (Saturday) I received a letter from Spratt Endicott. I don't have the letter to hand but basically same as others on here it says they may take me to court if I don't get in contact within 7 days. Obviously I still have no intention of paying this over inflated amount, however I am very worried about the likelihood of being taken to court. I know from reading other threads it has only happened once before, but what if they decide to try again and make an example of me?!

You won't be taken to court, if it did, then they would be made the laughing stock, and the DJ would likely make an example of them, not you!

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!

Hi KJM,

See here for a suggestion re dealing with Spratt Endicott - http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?450118-Text-messages-from-CRS-but-no-letters&p=4845836&viewfull=1#post4845836

If you use this letter, adapt/change it slightly to make it your own.

They're not going to use your case to take to court IMHO. They'd be on dodgy ground from the start and we'd assist in defending.

If Harlands were serious about taking you to court, they'd have done this a while back.